What are you wearing?? (not as naughty as it sounds!)

Options

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Size 10 Hip hugger jeans, one of my medium sized shirts and my kicks. Not fashionable, but comfortable and definitely smaller than my current sizes.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I would be wearing a very sexy Steampunk outfit, high heels and a fantastic hat.
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur

*giggling wildly* I love this
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A Colgate Smile :bigsmile:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    something sexy. most likely a dress. form fitting, but not skanky. heels for certain, my hair is down... and reaches mid-back.

then i'm wearing a bikini. and flaunting my new sexy figure.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Jeans and a big ol sweatshirt. My shape might change but my lack of style won't!

But I'd actually have a butt to fill out the jeans so I won't be walking around looking like I pooped myself.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Black leather cat suit
    Black leather calf high boots
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    When I picture the slimmer healthier me I am wearing my hair down, it's winter and I am ice skating with my 4 kids. I'm laughing because I don't have the hang of it yet. I'm wearing a striking letterbox red duffle coat that is fitted and was expensive. Iron grey leggins and black leg warmers over the top of my skates. I've got a white knitted beanie on with matching gloves and I keep turning around and smiling and waving at my old self and then I turn round and chase after the kids. This picture in my head is what drives me forward.

In your daydreams of the you that you are turning into, what are you wearing???

That is beautiful! You put a ginormous smile on my face!

Providing if I ever lose my fat calfs....I'd be wearing my ridiculous $150 + jeans with tall soft supple leather boots. A cozy sweater on top!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    A little white dress with red heels! (I dream to get a smaller size dress for my parents' surprise 25th anniversary dinner -- they got married on Valentines day) :):)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My black skinny jeans, with a nice top and black wedge heels for my birthday night out with my hubby in December...after that, I'd like to fit back into my wedding dress which is 10yrs old ;0)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    What I am wearing now - size 2 skinny jeans with no muffin top and a pink cashmere polar neck.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm a ninja...
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Its funny cuz I was just thinking about this today. When I get to my ideal weight I want to be able to go to the gym and wear just a sports bra on top with my workout pants or shorts like all the skinny girls at the gym/on workout videos. No shirt covering my tummy & looking all toned & hot!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Oh you definately have to go with the top hat! If I get to 135lbs, I might wear only the top hat!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtX7oOCkAgs

:bigsmile:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    a nice bikini
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Oh you definately have to go with the top hat! If I get to 135lbs, I might wear only the top hat!!!

He can keep his hat on but I'd like a little peek underneath!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options

I now have this picture of him singing it to sublimely_self_righteous!!
  • leanne_maxdot
    leanne_maxdot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, nice boots, and v-neck top with 3/4 length sleeves.... One that I'm not concerned about being too short and not covering/hiding my stomach.

Lean, and totally loving it :)
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    The most beautiful and elaborate sweet-heart neckline wedding dress you've ever seen. My hair is up and I have a half veil covering my eyes. :) le sighhhhhhh
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i have on kaki bootcut pants with a black belt some brown boots and a soft white long sleeve shirt a multi colored scarf and a beni that matchs... im bending down a little to check on one of my kids (2 of them) and its really cold outside oh and i have my long hair back it used to be down to my butt but i cut it off because i had dyed it and processed it so much it was looking horrible.......... ahhh day dreaming