What are you wearing?? (not as naughty as it sounds!)

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur

Aaaaaah! I'm songplanted!!!!!

That song was stuck in my head so much while making and wearing our Viking/Pict Halloween costumes.
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    my pro core compression shorts and a sports bra... tan with my hair in a pony tail and I'm running
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING I WANT......skies the limit, just like my VISA!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    bump, I want to be able to find this again :smile:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are going on a cruise this February 2012 - So in my mind I'm wearing a very girlie strappy sundress, barefoot and walking hand in hand on the beach with him.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't have a clue. But I do know this: I have no taste whatsoever in men's clothes, so I'm gonna recruit several of my female friends to go shopping with me. The rules will be simple: Pick out stuff that I'd look good in, throw it in the shopping cart and I'll buy it.

I just hope I pick women with taste this time around. The last time I did it, my friend Jennifer had me looking pretty ridiculous. She's not gonna be recruited for this next round. :)
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the ice-skating vision. I think it's one of the nicest ones published. I would happily wear that myself.

One of the benefits for me will be being able to wear baggy clothes without them looking like they actually fit :P Otherwise I have a few different ones:

Hareem pants with a nice pair of sandals and a nice short top, with my hair all long and golden brown and streaming down my back.
    A pair of denim short shorts without looking obscene (which I do now...), tanned legs, nice sandals, nice baggy top
    Skinny jeans, emerald green jumper, brown boyfriend blazer and an oversize scarf...

I could go on. I love fashion and I WISH they looked as good on me as I think they should :P
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can see that looking gooood.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is really specific. I'm wearing my goal jeans right now and loving it!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    An itty bitty bikini and my 6 pack abs. hah.
  • HDurow1018
    HDurow1018 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A black Herve Ledger bandage dress with bright red patent leather heels.

I LOVE those dresses! I would have to agree with you accept mine would be red with nude Christian Louboutin platform peep toe pumps ;)
  • TheMatos17
    Options
    I'm wearing a gray long sleeve henley that actually fits, and some nice jeans. My picture's a little different because my goal is to gain weight. I'll get there!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I have two dresses - one is an off-white sheath dress completely overlaid in crochet, and the other is a fluttery black and brown thing with sequins. No idea where I will wear them yet, but I WILL WEAR THEM.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything or nothing at all!!!!

I LOVE clothes and how incredible will it be when I can just go buy something and not worry about it making me look bigger than I am.... Jeans!!!! I love JEANS!!!!

I just KNOW I'm really going to enjoy shopping so much more.... CAN'T WAIT!!!!
  • mama2JandO
    Options
    Anything my heart desires. I'm just looking forward to being able to buy whatever I want without worrying if it comes in larger sizes. :bigsmile:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans with knee high leather Frye riding boots...that are loose!
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    What I'm wearing will be pretty simple. I'm not an overly glitzy kinda girl. Tank tops and jeans...but wearing them with confidence. I'm a huge fan of swimming and the beach, so this year, I'll wear a bathing suit that I'll feel good in. Two piece :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    OOoooooooooo..... AND I would LOVE to wear a LEG SHOWING dress (flowy and short) with some gorgeous peep-toe heels... bare-legged and extremely sexy... *happy sigh* And of course, lots and lots of lingerie... which I already have, but I will have lots and lots in smaller sizes one day :bigsmile:
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I am attending my daughter's graduation next June wearing my black VS dress that hugs my curves in all the right places with NO bulges in wrong places with red heels.... :happy:
    Options
    Flats! I carry weight on my lower body so my thunder thighs are the last to go. I'm quite short so thicker thighs make my legs look shorter than what they are. I usually wear heels to elongate my body but I can't wait until I can wear a pair of loafers haha.