BEACH BODY BY SPRING BREAK

Options
13»

Replies

• dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hey All~ I'd love to join this thread! :0) I'm 25- So I don't really have a "Spring Break!" But.. here's a few things about me:

I started my weight loss journey in February 2010... I'm down ~30lbs. The tracking calories has to be the hardest thing for me, I love food.. and especially sweets! =/ I've been spinning about 3x per week, and walking/jogging w/ my dog mostly every day.

I'm a newlywed... and was def shedding for the wedding. I was married 8.27.11. I was recently in the maintain mode, as I had a dress that couldn't be altered any more :-) But now.. and shooting for about 150 as a goal weight.

Currently (as of last friday) I'm 161.2 lbs... This is the weight I was in high school!!! I want to drop about 10 lbs...

It seem's I've plateaued, but also got lax w/ logging calories.

I know some of you don't eat back your exercise calories.. I do most of the time. It motivates me to get moving! I have my goals set at 1lb down per week (and it takes into account a few things, so I've been successful at losing weight while eating back some of my exercise calories.)

I don't log my water consumption, as I drink water all day long at work.. 12+ glasses at least!

Good Luck to everyone on here.. Feel free to add me, and I look forward to encouraging/motivating each other! Yayy!