Does protein powder makes you......

Options
2»

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I would recommend small farts every 3 hours to keep your system "burning". Also if you fart earlier in the day you will have more time to burn it off. You should stop farting at about 7pm or you will poop in your sleep.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I would recommend small farts every 3 hours to keep your system "burning". Also if you fart earlier in the day you will have more time to burn it off. You should stop farting at about 7pm or you will poop in your sleep.

LOL smartass :)
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    If you can digest some of it, yes, or if you need help with the digestion (like in form of Beano). I know some people have problems with soy, it is a bean after all. Whey one tastes my baby formula in my opinion....
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have found that protein powders that are not strictly whey isolate make me bloated and gassy.
  • greeneyes0620
    Options
    I started drinking protein shakes 3 weeks ago. I started with oh yeah but I switch to lean shake from gnc and omg my stomach is so upset.... Am also new to myfitness pal and will like to have friennds for support.... Please add me