Rate me. Ladies only

Options

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    If I were a woman and saw this post I wouldn't comment nor would I look twice. You should be playing this game in a bar... not here. LOL It's sad that there are women here that would rate you between 7-10... very sad.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual.

As long as you're happy and confident about your looks, then that's all that should matter.

I used to date a really attractive guy who was a 10 on my scale, but he didn't get pass the first date with me. Our personalities just didn't mesh. His looks got him the first date, but it didn't get him the second one.
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    Looking Good Sweetie.. I give ya a 10+++:wink:

Geesh, you come on strong. O_O wow

Maybe he is a friend that just needs a bit of boost for self confidence, but you know We all Need Someone To come along in
    our lives and remind us Just how Amazing we are every once in a while... I think He has done really Good from what I can See..
    Not coming on Strong Just Being Me:wink:

Sounds good. Kiss him! :P
    why dont we all act like adults already...
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Oh wait, that wasn't a rating was it? Ok, -5 for creepy factor!!
    PUT THE FREAKIN LOTION IN THE BASKET!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    i think we neeed to remember were adults and not high school kids and if someone asks for are us to rate them and we all give a answer how does one person have to be picked on
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    i think we neeed to remember were adults and not high school kids and if someone asks for are us to rate them and we all give a answer how does one person have to be picked on
    this is adult behavior? to ask to be rated on our appearance? on a scale?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

I thought the whole rating thing was a high school game, you know like MASH...who would you marry, what kind of house would you live in, do they think I'm sexy, check yes or no.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    this is adult behavior? to ask to be rated on our appearance? on a scale?

to stoop down to the same level by acting like kids in adult bodies, yes.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

I think you need to remember this is the internet.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Body is ok - but I detract 9 points for being old
  • magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think you look nice.
    8 for looks
    You look a lot like the guy who married Rose McGowans mom. She's a beauty like her daughter.
    Sorry for the nasty folks on here. Sometimes I think they are hungry and looking for someone to be mean to.

BTW, I don't know why the question is weird. You don't see it often, but not weird.
  • sweetheart37
    Options

yes its a internet but y pick on one person just cause u may not like them ?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Body is ok - but I detract 9 points for being old
    hmm...subtracting from what starting point? :laugh:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

who said anything about not liking someone? I don't need to dislike someone to think one is dumb
    Options

When you post on a public forum you are putting yourself out there for any kind of responses. People say what they want over the internet and it is always going to be like that. Brings out 100% honesty in people i think.

While I do think the answers were a bit more on the harsh side, people answered the question honestly. I don't see how that is acting immature at all. I see adults sit and talk about other adults behind their backs all the time. Picking on people is just what humans do
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody. My self-confidence is just fine. Even after the rude comments. I forgot that most people in this world are angry in their hearts. I was really looking for a straightforward answer.

CindiBryce: I am very confident. I know every asset.
    Bellyrole: Thank you.
    deegarcia19: Thanks for the tip
    Hayesgang: I love my dogs too.
    SarahCeeee: Thank you. I didn't know I had a self-confidence problem.
    stewpodasso: I just might be. You might be the only one who saw the truth. LMAO
    ahsongbird: Don't want to look like a creep. I thought it was fun. :) Thank you.
    lazatin: That's a first. Most women love my arms. Appreciate your opinion
    cweiss14: That is the way I've always thought of myself. Thank you for following the very simple question
    Qarol: It was just a question.
    Gigi_licious: With a call name like that, I would like to pry into your ego.
    Scott613: Thanks for the tip
    EmilyRanae22: You seem like an angry woman. You know what I'm talking about. One of those mean girls.
    Jade_Butterfly: I agree 100%
    2bFitNTrim: My personality has been described on countless occasions as charisma
    catherine4211: I'll get rid of it. It was a day of play.
    UnwrappingCandy: Funny. I'm glad you’re happy inside. 3 comments. Maybe your bi.
    SmangeDiggs: Thanks
    hazelnutflav: You are absolutly correct. I don't have a problem with my ego, personality. Thank you.
    Mayor_McPanda: You actually took the time to look at a mans pics.....Hmmmmm
    Multistyles: WoW. You posted twice. I am very aware of the personalities on this site.
    Carolinamomma3: Thank you. You have one of those very rare good hearts. Nice smile.
    PrettyKitty69: I think you need to eat something. You’re getting grumpy. ;(
    Erindipitous: Funny. Someone with a personality. I don't even need to check out your profile to know your cool.
    alyssa92982: What?
    SmartFunGorgeou: Just having a little fun.
    EmilyRanae22: WoW, two comments. I must have struck a cord.
    Sunshine_88: Why did man cross the sea?
    kapeluza: What?
    Yakisoba: Thank you. I think the goatee fits me well.
    McKayMachina: Really? You look like a vampire. You know, UNDEAD.
    Sunshine_88: This was for fun. I am an X Psychologist. You too are one of those people with a good heart. I'll bet that you are self aware and don't react but think your way thru life.

Thank you everybody for the fun. Now, who has the self-confidence to put themselves out there?
    Options
    Ooh that must have took some time! I don't get me note tho D: hehe

Edit: Ah never mind, got it! :]
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ladies. I am single and curious. I have thought of myself as good looking, but I never really put it on a scale. What is your personal opinion of my looks. Scale 1-10. 10 being the best. If your a guy and rate me...well...I'm not interested. Ladies only.

I rate you a 1.5. But I am a lesbian. :P

LMAO

You appear uniquly (sp) qualified to accurately assess him then as a lesbian, simply because you are!

I tought this was the lamest attempt to fish for compliments and get your ego stroked, bub, that I have seen in a while. Nice vanity shot of the Stock trading on your PC. If they arent wowed by your muscles or the 'sexy' forehead down stare (are you trying to look like alec baldwin or Steve Jobs?), then maybe you can reel them in by displaying your wealth. Next time you should post a picture of your ferrari.

Fail.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's true. But YOU asked!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody. My self-confidence is just fine. Even after the rude comments. I forgot that most people in this world are angry in their hearts. I was really looking for a straightforward answer.

CindiBryce: I am very confident. I know every asset.
    Bellyrole: Thank you.
    deegarcia19: Thanks for the tip
    Hayesgang: I love my dogs too.
    SarahCeeee: Thank you. I didn't know I had a self-confidence problem.
    stewpodasso: I just might be. You might be the only one who saw the truth. LMAO
    ahsongbird: Don't want to look like a creep. I thought it was fun. :) Thank you.
    lazatin: That's a first. Most women love my arms. Appreciate your opinion
    cweiss14: That is the way I've always thought of myself. Thank you for following the very simple question
    Qarol: It was just a question.
    Gigi_licious: With a call name like that, I would like to pry into your ego.
    Scott613: Thanks for the tip
    EmilyRanae22: You seem like an angry woman. You know what I'm talking about. One of those mean girls.
    Jade_Butterfly: I agree 100%
    2bFitNTrim: My personality has been described on countless occasions as charisma
    catherine4211: I'll get rid of it. It was a day of play.
    UnwrappingCandy: Funny. I'm glad you’re happy inside. 3 comments. Maybe your bi.
    SmangeDiggs: Thanks
    hazelnutflav: You are absolutly correct. I don't have a problem with my ego, personality. Thank you.
    Mayor_McPanda: You actually took the time to look at a mans pics.....Hmmmmm
    Multistyles: WoW. You posted twice. I am very aware of the personalities on this site.
    Carolinamomma3: Thank you. You have one of those very rare good hearts. Nice smile.
    PrettyKitty69: I think you need to eat something. You’re getting grumpy. ;(
    Erindipitous: Funny. Someone with a personality. I don't even need to check out your profile to know your cool.
    alyssa92982: What?
    SmartFunGorgeou: Just having a little fun.
    EmilyRanae22: WoW, two comments. I must have struck a cord.
    Sunshine_88: Why did man cross the sea?
    kapeluza: What?
    Yakisoba: Thank you. I think the goatee fits me well.

Thank you everybody for the fun. Now, who has the self-confidence to put themselves out there?

Thank You Sweetie and wish you the Best on your Journey.. Have a Great weekend !!!!
    And You are still a 10+ in my book.. Hardwork pays off, Trust me I know:wink:
This discussion has been closed.