Rate me. Ladies only

Options

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Angry or just being honest. Not everyone is going to like the selection of meat in the market.
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    Thank you everybody. My self-confidence is just fine. Even after the rude comments. I forgot that most people in this world are angry in their hearts. I was really looking for a straightforward answer.

CindiBryce: I am very confident. I know every asset.
    Bellyrole: Thank you.
    deegarcia19: Thanks for the tip
    Hayesgang: I love my dogs too.
    SarahCeeee: Thank you. I didn't know I had a self-confidence problem.
    stewpodasso: I just might be. You might be the only one who saw the truth. LMAO
    ahsongbird: Don't want to look like a creep. I thought it was fun. :) Thank you.
    lazatin: That's a first. Most women love my arms. Appreciate your opinion
    cweiss14: That is the way I've always thought of myself. Thank you for following the very simple question
    Qarol: It was just a question.
    Gigi_licious: With a call name like that, I would like to pry into your ego.
    Scott613: Thanks for the tip
    EmilyRanae22: You seem like an angry woman. You know what I'm talking about. One of those mean girls.
    Jade_Butterfly: I agree 100%
    2bFitNTrim: My personality has been described on countless occasions as charisma
    catherine4211: I'll get rid of it. It was a day of play.
    UnwrappingCandy: Funny. I'm glad you’re happy inside. 3 comments. Maybe your bi.
    SmangeDiggs: Thanks
    hazelnutflav: You are absolutly correct. I don't have a problem with my ego, personality. Thank you.
    Mayor_McPanda: You actually took the time to look at a mans pics.....Hmmmmm
    Multistyles: WoW. You posted twice. I am very aware of the personalities on this site.
    Carolinamomma3: Thank you. You have one of those very rare good hearts. Nice smile.
    PrettyKitty69: I think you need to eat something. You’re getting grumpy. ;(
    Erindipitous: Funny. Someone with a personality. I don't even need to check out your profile to know your cool.
    alyssa92982: What?
    SmartFunGorgeou: Just having a little fun.
    EmilyRanae22: WoW, two comments. I must have struck a cord.
    Sunshine_88: Why did man cross the sea?
    kapeluza: What?
    Yakisoba: Thank you. I think the goatee fits me well.
    McKayMachina: Really? You look like a vampire. You know, UNDEAD.

Thank you everybody for the fun. Now, who has the self-confidence to put themselves out there?

Thank You Sweetie and wish you the Best on your Journey.. Have a Great weekend !!!!
    And You are still a 10+ in my book.. Hardwork pays off, Trust me I know:wink:
    :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I think you are obviously above average in the body department. It is hilarious that people are insulting your body, when the majority of Americans are fat. And you worked to get where you are.

My only suggestion would be to shave the mustache and change the hair.

Quite a few internet bullies on this thread.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Angry or just being honest. Not everyone is going to like the selection of meat in the market.

He isn't my type (as I obviously like asians), but I can still look at him and tell he is a great looking guy!

C'mon now.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I think you are obviously above average in the body department. It is hilarious that people are insulting your body, when the majority of Americans are fat. And you worked to get where you are.

My only suggestion would be to shave the mustache and change the hair.

Quite a few internet bullies on this thread.

How is it bullying by saying your honest opinion which OP asked for (then got all snippy when we delivered)?

If I looked like Ben Stiller as the nursing home attendant from Happy Gilmore, I'd want to know. :tongue:

P.S.: Looks like he "bullied" right back. All's fair on ye olde internettes.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    And I almost get the temptation to ask. But really...you just don't want to ask these kinds of questions. It automatically negates the number. These are the kinds of questions you ask close, trusted friends/family. Not the internetz. It smacks of desperation for validation. And aren't we really all just electronic ghosts?
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody. My self-confidence is just fine. Even after the rude comments. I forgot that most people in this world are angry in their hearts. I was really looking for a straightforward answer.

CindiBryce: I am very confident. I know every asset.
    Bellyrole: Thank you.
    deegarcia19: Thanks for the tip
    Hayesgang: I love my dogs too.
    SarahCeeee: Thank you. I didn't know I had a self-confidence problem.
    stewpodasso: I just might be. You might be the only one who saw the truth. LMAO
    ahsongbird: Don't want to look like a creep. I thought it was fun. :) Thank you.
    lazatin: That's a first. Most women love my arms. Appreciate your opinion
    cweiss14: That is the way I've always thought of myself. Thank you for following the very simple question
    Gigi_licious: With a call name like that, I would like to pry into your ego.
    Scott613: Thanks for the tip
    EmilyRanae22: You seem like an angry woman. You know what I'm talking about. One of those mean girls.
    Jade_Butterfly: I agree 100%
    2bFitNTrim: My personality has been described on countless occasions as charisma
    catherine4211: I'll get rid of it. It was a day of play.
    UnwrappingCandy: Funny. I'm glad you’re happy inside. 3 comments. Maybe your bi.
    SmangeDiggs: Thanks
    hazelnutflav: You are absolutly correct. I don't have a problem with my ego, personality. Thank you.
    Mayor_McPanda: You actually took the time to look at a mans pics.....Hmmmmm
    Multistyles: WoW. You posted twice. I am very aware of the personalities on this site.
    Carolinamomma3: Thank you. You have one of those very rare good hearts. Nice smile.
    PrettyKitty69: I think you need to eat something. You’re getting grumpy. ;(
    Erindipitous: Funny. Someone with a personality. I don't even need to check out your profile to know your cool.
    alyssa92982: What?
    SmartFunGorgeou: Just having a little fun.
    EmilyRanae22: WoW, two comments. I must have struck a cord.
    Sunshine_88: Why did man cross the sea?
    kapeluza: What?
    Yakisoba: Thank you. I think the goatee fits me well.
    McKayMachina: Really? You look like a vampire. You know, UNDEAD.
    Sunshine_88: This was for fun. I am an X Psychologist. You too are one of those people with a good heart. I'll bet that you are self aware and don't react but think your way thru life.

Thank you everybody for the fun. Now, who has the self-confidence to put themselves out there?

Actually if you could read, I responded to EmilyRanae22's post.

English comprehension is key folks.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    What about Fab Attention *kitten* Ghuy?! No feedback?!

fabulous-dude.jpg
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Ladies. I am single and curious. I have thought of myself as good looking, but I never really put it on a scale. What is your personal opinion of my looks. Scale 1-10. 10 being the best. If your a guy and rate me...well...I'm not interested. Ladies only.

I rate you a 1.5. But I am a lesbian. :P

LMAO

You appear uniquly (sp) qualified to accurately assess him then as a lesbian, simply because you are!

I tought this was the lamest attempt to fish for compliments and get your ego stroked, bub, that I have seen in a while. Nice vanity shot of the Stock trading on your PC. If they arent wowed by your muscles or the 'sexy' forehead down stare (are you trying to look like alec baldwin or Steve Jobs?), then maybe you can reel them in by displaying your wealth. Next time you should post a picture of your ferrari.

Fail.
    I make 1%-2% a day daytrading about 1hr-2hrs a day. Now, if you know how much money I trade with??? Govenment law says that you can not be a daytrader unless you have 25k in the account. I've been trading for many years. There is an average of 20 trading days in a month and 12 months per year. So, I make what? 1% X 20D X 12M = ? X 4Y = yearly income.
  • adross3
    Options
    NO dude....sorry. The post says girls only. Hmmm
  • BatWingsGalore
    Options
    It's amusing to read how most people in this thread are obese and striving to look like the original poster or trying to lose weight, body wise. Irony.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i cant believe you are 44 and posting this kind of question, i believed that just teens were doing that... anyways, you aren't my type but obviously you take care of your health and body, congratulations for that, keep it up!! .... 7-8
  • BatWingsGalore
    Options
    What about Fab Attention *kitten* Ghuy?! No feedback?!

fabulous-dude.jpg

This screams muscle envy. If I were you, I would consult with the original poster on how he got the results he obtained seeing that you are quite obese.
  • adross3
    Options
    You said.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    im a dude and you told me not to rate you but i would do something about the hair. looks too much like Louis CK. i think shaving it would be a good look for you.
  • adross3
    Options
    i cant believe you are 44 and posting this kind of question, i believed that just teens were doing that... anyways, you aren't my type but obviously you take care of your health and body, congratulations for that, keep it up!! .... 7-8
    [/quotePaula,

]Why are you here at age 33.

You said.

"To feel better with my self, to wear the clothes i used to wear before i got pregnant. For my son and husband, IF I AM HAPPIER with my self im sure i will be a better mommy and a better wife".

If you look inward, you can answer many of your own questions.
  • adross3
    Options
    im a dude and you told me not to rate you but i would do something about the hair. looks too much like Louis CK. i think shaving it would be a good look for you.
    Thanks for the tip. I have a very big scar on the back of my head. I was hit by a drunk driver that killed my fiance' many years ago. Trust me....I would of went Kojack many years ago.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Hmm im 19, so technically still a teenager.. can i post the same question without people running all over me? Seems to be the popular answer here anyway xD

I think it is was a fun topic xD I have seen others do it :] I don't think I have the guts to be put out there for opinions now though D:

Btw OP at 44 i think you are in great shape. I hope to stay in shape!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I have a very big scar on the back of my head. I was hit by a drunk driver that killed my fiance' many years ago. Trust me....I would of went Kojack many years ago.

damn that sucks man. sorry to hear.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    This is sort of weird but seeing your pics is like seeing ten years into the future, this is what my husband is going to look like. Assuming he doesn't grow his goatee out four inches. Again. Very much the same body type, facial features...
    I definitely like having a man that is decidedly larger and stronger than I am. Makes a gal feel very safe and taken care of. It helps if there's a big ol teddy bear heart on the inside, and a sharp wit.

And good glory, I can't believe how rude people can be and justify it by saying, "we're on the internet." People have been bullied into suicide, and being on the internet doesn't excuse the bullies. This entire site is for supporting and motivating people, even in the chit chat section, and yes, occasionally calling other people on their junk, but speak truth with kindness and concern for the other person. I have this insane idea that adults can actually disagree without attacking each other. Maybe that's just me.
This discussion has been closed.