Looking for friends who have 50+ to lose and SAHM's

Options
124»

Replies

• queen_ofjacks
    Options
    not a SAHM but i do have SIX extremely active younger siblings who end up being just like my own kids some days ;D i'd love to be able to play with them again without getting winded or feeling tired after five minutes. I've got 50-odd pounds to lose, and would love to share encouragement! i've already fallen down a couple of times since starting, but this is the time i stay up!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    I am so inspired by your original post! I need that kind of determination in my mind! I too am a SAHM, daughters age 3 and 6 and have 70 lbs to lose. Just completed my second half marathon and am too mortified of the photos of me in it to be proud. I struggle with the constant depression over my weight, which makes doing something about it even more of a challenge, if that makes sense. I need to be surrounded by positive people like you :) Sending friend request.

Thanks for your very kind words. We CAN do this!!!!!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump. looking for lots of buddies!!!!!
  • sivadsirhc
    Options
    Hey guys! I have a quick question - How do those of you with toddlers find time to work out?

I have 2, 11 & 15 year old girls. I find my time at home is spent cooking cleaning driving shopping etc. By the time I sit down for dinner, I just don't want to get up. My hubby travels and my big girls have a lot of activites of their own. And my toddler has already stopped napping. I think my only option is to get up while it's still dark and just stop whining. And am I the only mom that hates going to the park?