Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: u guys r very funny hahahhahahahaha:blushing:
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Napoleon Dynamite,

You, too! DTM :angry:

I didn't speak to my OH for 7 hours for making me watch Napoleon Dynamite!!!! :mad: It tops my never to see again films. Gangs of New York is another....didn't get it at all. All jibberish to me that is watching it with subtext on! Still didn't get plot. While am moaning, Titanic!!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Napolean Dynamite WAS HORRIBLE

Napoleon Dynamite was only funny it you were in highschool at the time it came out. I've talked to people older and younger than that, and no one else liked it but highschool kids.

I'm old and I love it.

For once, you got something right!!!!!!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Napolean Dynamite WAS HORRIBLE

Napoleon Dynamite was only funny it you were in highschool at the time it came out. I've talked to people older and younger than that, and no one else liked it but highschool kids.

I'm old and I love it.

For once, you got something right!!!!!!

Uh, may I see your invitation to the thread? :angry:

I don't need an invite, its not private! So shut it! :laugh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I love the Dark Knight movie! :mad:

I kind of think the Saw movies are...I mean...there are 5 of them and pretty much you know what is going to happen throughout the entire movie, granted you may not know who jiggsaw is, ...and I'm thinking they are working on the 6th! lol
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    agree with you on every one of those! :laugh: I also have to add the Rocky series to the list (at the risk of being disowned by my fiance) those movies are pretty awful.

I TOTALLY agree with Rocky!!! Good call!

The Rocky flicks were entertaining and were never built up to be the "greastest of all time" like the ones I listed. Therefore, they aren't "overrated".

So let it be written, so let it be done.
    The first Rocky was excellent.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    agree with you on every one of those! :laugh: I also have to add the Rocky series to the list (at the risk of being disowned by my fiance) those movies are pretty awful.

The Rocky flicks were entertaining and were never built up to be the "greastest of all time" like the ones I listed. Therefore, they aren't "overrated".

Didn't Rocky win an Oscar, I know it was nominated. Would that qualify it then for being overrated eventhough it isnt.

Heres one "Sleepless in Seatle" it made my eyes bleed.
  • BEFORE
    Options

The first Rocky was excellent.

B4, did you see the last one? It was pretty good, too.
    Actually I have not but I will look for it when it comes out on DVD.
    BTW I loved Gladiator, just being a smarta$$.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I love the Dark Knight movie! :mad:

I kind of think the Saw movies are...I mean...there are 5 of them and pretty much you know what is going to happen throughout the entire movie, granted you may not know who jiggsaw is, ...and I'm thinking they are working on the 6th! lol

I hate the Saw movie posters. They're gross. I had Wal-Mart take it down. Who wants a young child walking in the store and seeing a decaying hand on a movie poster?

They see worse advertisements on TV for the forensic (spelling) shows.

Sorry, back to the movies.
    :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Didn't Rocky win an Oscar, I know it was nominated. Would that qualify it then for being overrated eventhough it isnt.

I'll see your "Sleepless in Seattle" (which I liked :ohwell: ) and raise you a "Bridges of Madison County". sick.gifsick.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love the National Treasure movies...

but to me any Horror movie is overrated--that's just gross stuff

I didn't like Oh Brother Where Art Thou at all - watched it twice hoping to see something the second time that I missed the first time.

Burn After Reading - Brad Pitt George Clooney - AWFUL don't waste your money to rent it
  • BEFORE
    Options

Yeah, it won Best Picture. But it's a great movie, therefore not overrated.

So let it be written, so let it be said.