For those who weigh over 200lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• amfeierabend74
    Options
    I want to copy everyone's reply to this post!

I am losing weight
    To feel better.
    To be able to take the walks with my boyfriend and not have to stop and rest
    To live longer
    Because I want to have a baby
    To see if it helps with my snoring
    To not have to worry about getting in someone elses car and not having the seat belt fit (tell me that's not embarrassing)
    I want to be happy with what I see in the mirror
    To not just get the compliments "you have such a pretty face"
    I want to feel good about putting on a cute bathing suit
    Not wanting to have to lift anything while showering or grooming!
    To make intimate moments better and easier!

I could go on and on but I will stop there for now! LOL
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Being able to reach down and paint my toenails without having to contort my body into an odd position because my belly gets in the way.
    Being able to have a bath without creating a dam with my body so all the water goes up one end.
    Being able to get in and out of the bath without flooding the bathroom.
    Being able to get on public transport and only take up one seat, rather than one and a bit of my neighbours.
    Not feeling like people are looking at me and thinking 'fat b****', even though they probably aren't.
    No more chafing.
    Getting rid of my back boobs.
    Feeling confident in a swimsuit.
    To be comfortable when flying and not spend weeks before I go away worrying about whether i'll fit in the plane seat or need an extender for my seatbelt.
    Not getting out of breath so easily (this is already improving now I am exercising).

But, you know what I'm looking forward to, more than anything else? Feeling normal.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i agree with all of the other posts but i mainly wanted my collar bones back! and now i have them! :happy:
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options

Being able to have a bath without creating a dam with my body so all the water goes up one end.

I'm actually kinda glad that this happens to other people! I remember a time in my life when my husband and I could get in together!! Not for at least 8 years!!!

Today I went to a garage sale and a lady said to me (in a nice way) I have some nice clothes for fat women if you would like to see them. I just smiled and said to her. Thats kind but actually I don't plan on being this weight much longer. It felt so good to let others know that I'm taking control too!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Bikini Line? What bikini line?! Nothing grows in the dark :blushing: !!

I just want my tummy NOT to hang on my thighs, although I accept that surgery may be the only answer to that once I've lost loads and loads more weight. Exercise can only help get rid of so much excess skin, but 4 pregnancies hasn't helped much either!!