Ever worry what your partner thinks?

2»

Replies

• Your health and happiness comes first! You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else....cheesy but my mom told me that once and it has stuck with me.

And in all relationships comes good communication, so yes I do think you should be straight forward and confront him. Tell him how you feel, why you're doing this and ask him what's wrong.
  • MEGAmm
    MEGAmm Posts: 40 Member
    Thank you all for your advice and support. He and I have had past conversations about this... before I started this thread I had communicated my concern that his lack of support was making me feel bad about my weight loss rather than embrace my new healthy lifestyle and positive changes to my body. He insists he'll love me at any weight as long as I don't get "too skinny" or "bony". He says things like "don't lose that big booty of yours". I know that this is for me, as it should be, but it's hard to ignore those comments. I'm going to do what I need to do to feel good about myself and healthy. I just wish he could support me fully. Thanks again. Good luck with all of yours goals!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    He insists he'll love me at any weight as long as I don't get "too skinny" or "bony".
    He won't love you if you're too skinny? Hmm...