*Closed* Valentine's Day Challenge *Closed*

Options
Hey everyone! Here is the new page! Chat, lay your stresses out, do whatever-- just stay drama free!

Members List

viruetwife2012
aimeezingone
PrincessEliNa
kaybillie
jacqrow
runningmybuttoff
momof2boysvn
nothingisred
Chickie_20
ashleighjoy2007
marye2
Des92
Pokemom7251
Slake3
Chirsch90
misty5976
dannycool5506
gingerOHsnap
skinnyjeans39
4thehardman
dlyeates
genene111
cysso
ally_clare
terezt
lisakatelaunspach
jakki_brown
stephyy4632
luvlyluv
shakybabe
monicamk1975
GingerBoo

Replies

• GingerBoo
    Options
    I know its closed, but can I please please join the group???:smile:
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Every Day---- Drink 100oz of water, give yourself a pep talk in the morning, smile (-: Make good food choices, log your food and exercise, and DON"T WORRY- BE HAPPY!!!! lol Oh and Portion your food and get sufficient sleep.

Mini Challenges of the Week 11/6-11/12
    Sunday 11/6--- 30 minutes of cardio, 50 squats, 20 pushups, 2 Arm exercises of your choice, 100 crunches, free food day (but still make good choices!)
    Monday 11/7--- 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of strength training, no ice cream all day
    Tuesday 11/8-- 30 minutes of cardio, use the stairs instead of the elevator, no cookies all day
    Wednesday 11/9--- 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of strength training, park further away to work out those legs, pass up the humpday pizza.
    Thursday 11/10--- 30 minutes of cardio, jump rope for 10 minutes, tummy toning exercises, no candy all day
    Friday 11/11--- 30 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes strength training, arm toning exercises, limit alcoholic drinks tonight.
    Saturday 11/12--- 60 minutes of cardio, jump rope for 10 minutes, leg toning exercises, no chips day

Let me know when you get the challenges done :-)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! Looking forward to it!!! Are we going to have a logo? Or does anyone know how to do that?!?! I can look up something but don't know how to create something!!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Sweet!!! Looking forward to it!!! Are we going to have a logo? Or does anyone know how to do that?!?! I can look up something but don't know how to create something!!

Hmmmm, I don't know about a logo, I never though about it. I don't know how to create it either... but yeah lets get a logo!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to do these mini challenges but I'm doing 6wk 6 pack by Jillian Michaels 5 days a week and I'm not sure I can do both. She's kicks my butt enough!!!!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Love love love that you took the time to make the list of mini goals!:) you rock! Thank you and see you in the am!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yay! Love the mini goals! Thanks for putting them together! Looking forward to making this a great challenge!!!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    I'm going to try to do these mini challenges but I'm doing 6wk 6 pack by Jillian Michaels 5 days a week and I'm not sure I can do both. She's kicks my butt enough!!!!
    No problem that is understandable, no one is obligated to do them, I just post them as suggestions, especially for those who cannot stay motivated. :-) Good luck with Jillian!!!!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Love love love that you took the time to make the list of mini goals!:) you rock! Thank you and see you in the am!
    No problem, My job keeps me super super busy, so I really want to make sure those are posted for every one because it isn't fair that you guys don't get the mini challenges on time. :-)
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Yay! Love the mini goals! Thanks for putting them together! Looking forward to making this a great challenge!!!
    No Problem! As long as you guys have them, that is what is important. :-)
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm so excited for this!!! I've lost 6 lbs so far and only about 23 lbs to lose by vday!!!!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm so excited for this!!! I've lost 6 lbs so far and only about 23 lbs to lose by vday!!!!
    Great Job! I knew you can do it, let's get those other 23lbs down!!!! Yay (HAPPY DANCE!!!!))
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    Every Day---- Drink 100oz of water, give yourself a pep talk in the morning, smile (-: Make good food choices, log your food and exercise, and DON"T WORRY- BE HAPPY!!!! lol Oh and Portion your food and get sufficient sleep.

Mini Challenges of the Week 11/6-11/12
    Sunday 11/6--- 30 minutes of cardio, 50 squats, 20 pushups, 2 Arm exercises of your choice, 100 crunches, free food day (but still make good choices!)

CHECK! :) completed!
  • pinkandstars09
    Options
    can i join i know i am late
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    No problem that is understandable, no one is obligated to do them, I just post them as suggestions, especially for those who cannot stay motivated. :-) Good luck with Jillian!!!!

Ok. Thank for mentioning that..I already have my own regime...but your challenges are great..
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    i just seen this challenge last night and was directed to this page....after i asked if i could join...i was wanting to know can i be in or not??
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I just responded today to the old post. Please let me know - Thanks!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    can i join i know i am late
    of course you can join!!!! we are all here to support each other, don't worry about being late you didn't miss much
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Options
    I did todays mini challenge, then had to take my 6yr old to the hospital for a horrible earache, ugh I hate ear infections, now the is on antibiotics and may have to stay home from school tomorrow. :-( But i didn't stress eat at all! Yayy!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Great!! love this, I just had my TOM last week, and it threw me off a bit, I'm back at it though! Will try to do the mini challenges :D