*Closed* Valentine's Day Challenge *Closed*

Options

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Last night I did 60 min of cardio and strength however today i did nothing but work...i guess i am on my feet all day though (work in retail) ps. i ate pizza for dinner..eep!
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    Every Day---- Drink 100oz of water, give yourself a pep talk in the morning, smile (-: Make good food choices, log your food and exercise, and DON"T WORRY- BE HAPPY!!!! lol Oh and Portion your food and get sufficient sleep.

Monday 11/7--- 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of strength training, no ice cream all day

Let me know when you get the challenges done :-)

finished todays challenge and went a little father! did 30 mins of cardio and 30 mins of strength training :)
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing great!!!:) keep up the great work:)!
  • Ally_Clare
    Options
    Every Day---- Drink 100oz of water, give yourself a pep talk in the morning, smile (-: Make good food choices, log your food and exercise, and DON"T WORRY- BE HAPPY!!!! lol Oh and Portion your food and get sufficient sleep.

Tuesday 11/8-- 30 minutes of cardio, use the stairs instead of the elevator, no cookies all day

Tuesday has been 45 min of cardio possibly more if i go to gym this arvo and so far cookies have not tempted me!
  • pinkandstars09
    Options
    I didn't get the exercise in . My daughter had gymnastics class however i did get almost 80 oz of water in. I never drink flyids so that is an accomplishment.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options

Mini Challenges of the Week 11/6-11/12
    Sunday 11/6--- 30 minutes of cardio, 50 squats, 20 pushups, 2 Arm exercises of your choice, 100 crunches, free food day (but still make good choices!)
    Monday 11/7--- 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of strength training, no ice cream all day
    Tuesday 11/8-- 30 minutes of cardio, use the stairs instead of the elevator, no cookies all day
    Wednesday 11/9--- 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of strength training, park further away to work out those legs, pass up the humpday pizza.
    Thursday 11/10--- 30 minutes of cardio, jump rope for 10 minutes, tummy toning exercises, no candy all day
    Friday 11/11--- 30 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes strength training, arm toning exercises, limit alcoholic drinks tonight.
    Saturday 11/12--- 60 minutes of cardio, jump rope for 10 minutes, leg toning exercises, no chips day

just found the new link in the old thread and love the mini challenges :)
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    Mini Challenges of the Week 11/6-11/12

Sunday 11/6--- 30 minutes of cardio, 50 squats, 20 pushups, 2 Arm exercises of your choice, 100 crunches, free food day (but still make good choices!) - DIDNT DO IT...OH AND I DIDNT DO 100 OZ OF H20

Monday 11/7--- 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of strength training, no ice cream all day - DID 15 MINS OF CARDIO...NO 15 MINS OF STRENGTH TRAINING...AND I DIDNT HAVE ICE CREAM...SO 2 OF 3 ISNT BAD...DIDN'T DO 100 OZ OF H20

Tuesday 11/8-- 30 minutes of cardio, use the stairs instead of the elevator, no cookies all day -DID 30 MINS OF CARDIO...ACTUALLY DID 45 MINS OF CARDIO WITH LESLIE SANSONE 3 MILE WALK VIDEO...I DONT HAVE COOKIES AT THE HOUSE SO THAT'S A GOOD THING AND I WILL DEFINITELY DO THAT...HMMMM IM GOING TO HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE STAIRS AT MY JOB
  • misty5976
    misty5976 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenges of the Week 11/6-11/12 - See below - ** MINUS ** the 100 oz of water. Im sure I drink 100 oz of fluid because I drink a lot of UNSWEET tea at work. im struggling with the Water. I just prefer something with taste... but I dont wanna use those little packets with the artificial sweetners and stuff in them because I know those aren't so great for you either. Im trying though. :(

Sunday 11/6--- 30 minutes of cardio, 50 squats, 20 pushups, 2 Arm exercises of your choice, 100 crunches, free food day (but still make good choices!) - Done :)

Monday 11/7--- 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of strength training, no ice cream all day - Done :)

Tuesday 11/8-- 30 minutes of cardio, use the stairs instead of the elevator, no cookies all day - My workouts are in the evenings so I havent done that... but I ALWAYS use the stairs at work, and I definately will not have cookies. Not a cookie fan. :)
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options

Completed! I cant wait to weigh myself this week! I feel SO much better after only working out for a week! I have so much more energy!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ladies & Gents, sorry I haven't been on, I no longer have my droid so I can only get on when I get home from work..... How is every one doing??? Any changes, not just in weight but in old habits, bad habits, anything?
  • Ally_Clare
    Options
    Just completed my 15 min of cardio for wed :) well did 30 min and just need to do strength, i'm finding it hard to drink the amount of water but its getting better. My snacking has also improved, even now im eating an apple which i never do!
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've done well with the challenges - got my cardio and strength in yesterday. No cookies!! Looking forward to exercising today, and NO PIZZA :wink:

I'm kind of depressed though because I did a weigh-in for another group and hadn't lost anything over a week's time. And I feel like I've been doing pretty well with my food and exercise. I am trying to be patient, but it is hard!!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    So sorry, been so busy with school lately! I didn't notice the challenges that were posted so did not get them in, but I've been on track this week, under my calorie goal and keeping up with my C25K and swimming! Really hoping for a loss on the scale this Friday, will be sure to update :)
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've done well with the challenges - got my cardio and strength in yesterday. No cookies!! Looking forward to exercising today, and NO PIZZA :wink:

I'm kind of depressed though because I did a weigh-in for another group and hadn't lost anything over a week's time. And I feel like I've been doing pretty well with my food and exercise. I am trying to be patient, but it is hard!!

The same thing happened to me this past week, It took me a couple of extra days to lose my "weekly pound", but all I can tell you is- keep at it, sometimes the body gets used to the exercise and you gotta step it up.
    :D Good luck!!!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb this week from my starting weight for this challenge! 134 lbs for me :)
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Wow sorry I haven't been on. Been busy at work, but still consistant, weighed in at 190.6lbs today.how is every one?
  • genene111
    Options
    ^^^ I'm good :) busy as well at work whew!
    Just wanted to say hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday and a great start to the new week ahead!!!
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great week last week. Met most of the mini goals. Drank a ton of water. enough to fill a small lake i think......When will my bladder get used to all the water. Sometimes I think I need to move my computer and phone into the ladies room at work....I am sure my body will get used to it soon.

New week, new me......Hope everyone has a great week!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Down a pound this week :) 176 current weight :)
  • genene111
    Options
    158.2 lbs today !!!:) wooohooo