Anyone else hate sport?

Options
13»

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm not the slightest bit athletic so team sports aren't for me. I don't enjoy watching sports on tv. I can enjoy going to a basketball, football or hockey game. Seems different when it's live.

My husband loves to watch basketball, football and baseball on tv.

For the sake of our marriage, I just go find something else to do. Unless the cardinals are playing....then I root for the other team just to aggravate my hubby.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    It is a free country,you don`t like then don`t watch...do what makes you happy,live and let live and all will be good. :drinker:
    [/quote
    Agreed! How can you not like watching young men bend over in tight pants! Geez! To each their own!

I've never had any interest in ogling men in that way.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Huuuuuuge sports fan. Watching sunday night foosball in fact.
    Brings back great memories of going to games with my dad as a kid, or my brother taking me baseball or when all of us were together talking sports. Good times.
    It's much more than just the competitive aspect and the excitement from watching it. It's real!
    Way better than watching tulips grow or bird watching or afghan knitting. Try it sometime, you may like it. It's not like they picked a bunch of random guys and put em on the field, they are the best of the best, the most athletically gifted in that given sport compete.

Yea complain how much money they make when Joe Schmoe actor makes $20 million per movie or the head of some bankrupt company got a $15 million bonus.

Thanks, I have tried it. I had to play team sports all the way through school and HATED them, I switched to rowing as soon as I could. I grew up being taken to football matches, I had to watch rugby matches at school, and I HATE THEM ALL. I simply have no interest in watching other people exercise. I'd rather be out doing it myself. On my own.