Hello All... New to MFP... Closing in on 300lbs lost!!

Options

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is such a huge accomplishment!! Congrats and welcome!!!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    in a word awesome that you are still going strong, changing it up to deal with the plateau, and posting here despite some anxiety (i share that!!). I love when someone is aware of the mental journey and how it is really as important as the physical journey for many of us. The fact that you are dealing with that is fabulous and both inspiring as well as informative to those who might not realize that mental things play a part in obesity. Congrats to you and look forward to hearing more :-)
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    That s absolutely amazing and definitely inspiring. Glad you decided to put it all out there. You have come to a great place for support :) Best of luck with your continued success!!
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing. Congrats!!!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Damm guy, that is amazing!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Holy Crow! That's an amazing accomplishment! :happy:
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Amazing job--you have done so well already! Welcome to MFP. It is a great tool, and so many inspiring people here have gotten loads of weight off and achieved real fitness. Hope you feel at home here and continue to succeed!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on all your hard work! You look great!
  • zee_baybee
    Options
    What an amazing story!!! You hard work and dedication is definitely an inspiration.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    whoa amazing!!!!
  • ronaldmac
    ronaldmac Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ed,

You are truly an inspiration to anyone who as ever thought about losing weight and getting on the healthy wagon. Way to go My Man!
  • Romans624
    Options
    Congratulations, you have accomplished an amazing feat! I think little by little it will get easier for you, but I can only imagine the psychological shock I might get when I lose the weight again. KInd of scared of it actually.
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the all of your hard work. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    way to go!! you look amazing! keep up the good work and welcome!!!:laugh:
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    double post whoops
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Simply Fantastic!!!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Amazing job Ed! Congratulations on your weight loss and new healthy life and I wish you much continued success on your journey! Way to go stepping out of your comfort zone and hitting the message boards! You are surely an inspiration to others, thanks for sharing!
  • joyousjoyfuljoy
    Options
    Ed, I'm so inspired! Very great on losing the weight and even greater on tackling the fears. WOW.
  • birdinho
    birdinho Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just amazing...

Glad to see you here. I personally must count calories, low carb/fat too.

Accountability and posting compliments "MY JOURNEY" to a healthier life. Hope you can start posting when it moves you.