NSV - guy smacked my behind in the grocery store

Options
CMmrsfloyd
CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
Can I count that as an NSV? I haven't been hit on or leered at in a long time. Today, right there in front of God and the frozen vegetables, some random guy slapped my butt and quickly walked away. I rolled my eyes but didn't want to draw attention since my 4 year old was with me. I guess 23 lbs got my butt back into random stranger-smacking shape again. Yay. LMAO. Getting mad won't do anything for me, might as well laugh about it.

Replies

• TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    LOL Nice.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Okay, this really did make me laugh out loud! So...congratulations I guess? hehe
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I would have taken my new-found sense of confidence and punched him in the nose!
    Just because you look beautiful doesn't make you a piece of meat =/
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Agree!!
  • RosiG
    RosiG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would have taken my new-found sense of confidence and punched him in the nose!

THIS!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Yup! Couldn't agree more xD
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options

I was so shocked, he was gone before I could throw a well-rehearsed TV workout program punch.
  • rakia2
    Options
    lmfao :laugh:
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options

Disrespectful is disrespectful no matter.
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    You're not supposed to encourage guys like that!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow - I didn't even know that kind of thing happened outside of Italy! LOL!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    AGREED !!! LoL
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    :huh:
    You're not supposed to encourage guys like that!

Obviously we all know it's not acceptable. But I didn't get a chance to do anything about it at the time, so might as well laugh about it rather than stressing over it.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options

I was so shocked, he was gone before I could throw a well-rehearsed TV workout program punch.
    Ok, so you know for the next time. I'd be ready for a one-two punch, :laugh:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Maybe he had been watching the new evening time soap program ... "Pan Am" and wanted to find out if you were sporting a tight girdle under your jeans like those tiny-a$$ed flight attendant actresses. ROFL, LOL, lol, lol
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

What? That's crazy talk.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Lol..a roundhouse kick woulda really done him good..:wink: and then you can thanks..but I don't need that kind of attention at the moment!:noway:
  • zee_baybee
    Options
    Wow. That is funny and you are awesome for being able to laugh at it.

Newbie question: I see everyone posting the 'NSV' what does that stand for?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    right there in front of God and the frozen vegetables

Best line ever. :laugh: :flowerforyou: It's nice to be appreciated, but he could have expressed it in a more gentlemanly manner. Especially in front of your kid. :noway:
    It would have been hilarious if he thought you were his girlfriend or wife, and realized the mistake as he was smacking your butt. lol It would explain the walking quickly away...
  • utgrrl82
    utgrrl82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Agreed
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!