Help me write a message to my crush!

Options
13»

Replies

• lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys. I just feel like he pretended to be into me is all. He would get touchy and then told me multiple times, "We should hang out!" Last time he fed me with his chopsticks, and spent the entire day with me...he would text and call me a lot, so of course I feel played :(

Oh man.. have I ever been this girl. Had a crush on a guy during a play, broke it off with my long-term (7 years) boyfriend, (not just because of this guy, but it was the catalyst, i think), watched him perform his music, listened when he opened up, believed him when he said he wanted to introduce me to all his friends.. and convinced myself I only wanted to be his "friend". Sigh. Yeah, okay.

He'd ask me to help with his lines for a show in a flirty way, and then later on to rehearse for an audition theeennn... I realized he was just using my mad skillz , much like yourself.

It's one of those crap lessons that I probably needed to learn and tears and wringing of hands aside, I really do feel, in retrospect, that it was important that it happened this way.

If it helps at all, years later I'm very much over him, (in that "what did I *see* in him??" kind of way) in a relationship with a good guy and I left with (most of) my dignity intact. The second last time I saw him, he was going off to Portugal to "find" himself and when he gave me a hug and said "I love you" i said "oh honey, no you don't" and left. It felt really good.

Oh, and the last time I saw him? I was with my new guy and lookin' good. My advice: Learn what you can from this, hold your head high and know you're in very good company. Dude's not worth it.