*A challenge a day* Day 5

Options
2»

Replies

• j4zzy
    j4zzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Didn't see the other challenges but I'm in for this one.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I did.

Grabbed lunch quickly from the fridge - the 2 bananas left were starting to brown. Normally only have 1 banana a day maximum, but I downed them one after the other. It was GOOOOOD.

I missed them since the storms wiped our crops and sent prices skyrocketing, but my old friends are welcome back.

I was still way under on calories yesterday too.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Im in!... should have checked on other day's challenges. :)
    You can join us from now on... That's all that matters :-)
  • shovav91
    Options
    I did.

Grabbed lunch quickly from the fridge - the 2 bananas left were starting to brown. Normally only have 1 banana a day maximum, but I downed them one after the other. It was GOOOOOD.

I missed them since the storms wiped our crops and sent prices skyrocketing, but my old friends are welcome back.

I was still way under on calories yesterday too.

Wonderful! I absolutely love bananas!
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i'm in, and have already sort of achieved this, as have had an apple today, and grapes, which i usually would probably only have one fruit snack during the day!
    wow! Maybe you'll even be able to fit in a couple more today :-)

Hey, I did manage to squeeze some more in! I was still hungry after dinner so had some pineapple with creme fraiche, yummy dessert!
  • shovav91
    Options
    i'm in, and have already sort of achieved this, as have had an apple today, and grapes, which i usually would probably only have one fruit snack during the day!
    wow! Maybe you'll even be able to fit in a couple more today :-)

Hey, I did manage to squeeze some more in! I was still hungry after dinner so had some pineapple with creme fraiche, yummy dessert!
    That sounds unbelievable... Well done!! Maybe this can become a daily thing :-)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great challenge! i've definately been making it a point to do this everyday since i started back on mfp last monday :)
  • shovav91
    Options
    great challenge! i've definately been making it a point to do this everyday since i started back on mfp last monday :)
    I'm all happy to hear that! Keep up the great work :-) hope to see you back for challenge six tomorrow!
  • shovav91
    Options
    ^^
  • shovav91
    Options
    Bump!
  • yadicarter
    Options
    Def in! Having veggies with dinner tonight and had fruit with my lunch =)
  • shovav91
    Options
    Def in! Having veggies with dinner tonight and had fruit with my lunch =)

That's fantastic! I hope you enjoy them... I'm sure your body does! :D
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Veggies.....cucumber, red bell pepper and cabbage....all in a day's work.....LOL....=]