Who is YOUR mfp crush?

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    uh oh have to bump this for later.

i have an MFP crush but i almost dont want to say it cuz i think he's a lot of girls' crush so I dont want to make his head any bigger than it probably already is! haha
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    **** balls Flyzippio is dead... I forgot.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    **** balls Flyzippio is dead... I forgot.
    Zippio's dead, baby. Zippio's dead.

Zeds-Dead.jpg
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    how could I forget!!!! MOST DEFFF..... perkymeli!!!!!!! OMG love her! she is one HOTTT MOMMA
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have one and she knows because we talk outside of MFP practically every day. She feeling a brotha too you can tell..lol..i won't say who it is but she's sexy to me though =)

Do tell! :wink: :laugh:

WHAT! i thought it was me!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    engineman!!!! :bigsmile:
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    engineman!!!! :bigsmile:

Awww! You did it! He will be proud. I second that....the towel pic was unforgetable. :laugh:
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    There's a couple.. most of them are married though hahaha one single guy (I think he's single.. I hope so anyway bahah)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options

i have an MFP crush but i almost dont want to say it cuz i think he's a lot of girls' crush so I dont want to make his head any bigger than it probably already is! haha
    It's Ok honey, I understand. :laugh:

MFP crush, IRL crush, wife of almost 23 years. Mariettarose :flowerforyou:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    7 pages and no flyzippio? What up with that?

Krull_the_WarriorKing -- what a great user name - but so hard not to laugh thinking of that movie . . .
    You can call me Princess Sophia if you prefer.

LMFAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i feel like the pictures on here are for dating sites, since all i see are exposed body parts!

way better than duckfaces.

LOL
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

lmao! I know who you're talking about and I think the same thing about him. lol

*edit to add: This is not the same guy as my aforementioned new crush, but someone I used to like.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    i feel like the pictures on here are for dating sites, since all i see are exposed body parts!

LOL

Yep, that's just part of why we all love Miko lol. Her incredible skill with inuendo and subtle ability to get any thread locked, no matter how innocent the topic, don't hurt either =p.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    anubis, but he is taken.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

LOL

Yep, that's just part of why we all love Miko lol. Her incredible skill with inuendo and subtle ability to get any thread locked, no matter how innocent the topic, don't hurt either =p.

absolutely
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    For me it's bry! Admire the way she took on the challenge to get on stage. Been there and know what it takes.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I love me some ME! :bigsmile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

lmao! I know who you're talking about and I think the same thing about him. lol

*edit to add: This is not the same guy as my aforementioned new crush, but someone I used to like.

wait how do u know about my crush? lol.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I would be a dirty old man instead of just an old man. So I remain dignified. LOL Well as much as possible. There are some beautiful people on the board though.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    wait how do u know about my crush? lol.

It's subtle, but obvious enough, lol. ;) I can pm you who it is.. lol.