OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Oh hell nothing new here..

Figs

:flowerforyou:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Have a few and they know who they are....includes ........ (nope not doing it...) They know I'd just well...
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I guess since my first post was deleted by admin (no sence of humor nazi's) I'll try again.

Stacera (<3)
    elliek (my sammich making g/f)
    Jennhoward (:P)
    Jax (bromance)

I love you the most, I think you are very cute and cuddly and pretty and wish you would hold hands with me and talk about our future together. Oh...All while watching my little pony on blu ray while we drink non alcoholic hot chocolate.

I hope talking about my little pony doesn't offend vegans and my hot chocolate isn't too hot for people to handle.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i feel like the pictures on here are for dating sites, since all i see are exposed body parts!

way better than duckfaces.

LOL

Yep, that's just part of why we all love Miko lol. Her incredible skill with inuendo and subtle ability to get any thread locked, no matter how innocent the topic, don't hurt either =p.

i want to frame this.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    i feel like the pictures on here are for dating sites, since all i see are exposed body parts!

way better than duckfaces.

LOL

Yep, that's just part of why we all love Miko lol. Her incredible skill with inuendo and subtle ability to get any thread locked, no matter how innocent the topic, don't hurt either =p.

i want to frame this.

By all means, feel free =D.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I guess since my first post was deleted by admin (no sence of humor nazi's) I'll try again.

Stacera (<3)
    Jax (bromance)

I love you the most, I think you are very cute and cuddly and pretty and wish you would hold hands with me and talk about our future together. Oh...All while watching my little pony on blu ray while we drink non alcoholic hot chocolate.

I hope talking about my little pony doesn't offend vegans and my hot chocolate isn't too hot for people to handle.

Hahahaha AWWWW:flowerforyou: i made someone's list! Haha my dear mechanic bf ;)
  • jaxdiablo
    Options

Stacera (<3)
    Jax (bromance)

I'm not sure if you are talking to me or Stace... lol
    But I do love being a Brony.

I've got so many crushes it's not even funny...

Troll (she's friggin awesome, and the dude she's with is a lucky mofo, if I even though I had a chance I'd be out there to see her)
    Stacera (hell, if rel can crush, so can his friends? lol)
    Gigi (Anyone who can pull off that attitude, have a pet mouse, and resemble the chick from that 70's show, I'm down)
    Lulukan (we've hung out in person for the 5k this weekend, I let her run in front, her rear was motivation)

Saint, Joe, Sub, and Rel (They are the men for different reasons, but they definitely help me and keep me going. Still not showering with any of them though.)

And lots of other beautiful people based solely upon beauty, cuz seriously, some of you ladies are friggin hawt...
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Clarks44 = my bff! + one sexay mother F*er
    ............... and the best roommate ever
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    whistling.gif Dont mind me.... just scanning for my name.....

Ah, dangit.

Ive got a couple and Im pretty sure they know it too.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    whistling.gif Dont mind me.... just scanning for my name.....

Ah, dangit.

Ive got a couple and Im pretty sure they know it too.

I'm sure mine does too.
  • Puggy33
    Options

Stacera (<3)
    Jax (bromance)

I'm not sure if you are talking to me or Stace... lol
    But I do love being a Brony.

I've got so many crushes it's not even funny...

Troll (she's friggin awesome, and the dude she's with is a lucky mofo, if I even though I had a chance I'd be out there to see her)
    Stacera (hell, if rel can crush, so can his friends? lol)
    Gigi (Anyone who can pull off that attitude, have a pet mouse, and resemble the chick from that 70's show, I'm down)
    Lulukan (we've hung out in person for the 5k this weekend, I let her run in front, her rear was motivation)

Saint, Joe, Sub, and Rel (They are the men for different reasons, but they definitely help me and keep me going. Still not showering with any of them though.)

And lots of other beautiful people based solely upon beauty, cuz seriously, some of you ladies are friggin hawt...

I was ok with this til you declined the shower...but i'll take something over nothing, love ya to death my friend (no bro-mo)
  • Puggy33
    Options
    edit: posted twice, sry :)
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    My right hand.

Shh..dont tell my left hand.

:blushing:

I dont know if thats sad or just plain funny :laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    None.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Kapeluzza dont lie........:bigsmile:
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    edit: posted twice, sry :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    MelMolly

and

he knows

who

he

is

:blushing:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Damn I didn't know we should have crushes...I need to look around more often!!!

I know, right? I'm late to the party as always. XD
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    sunkisses
    :love:
    :blushing: Oh hell nothing new here..

Msf
    CrisAnderson
    Joe
    PBJunky
    Mirenner
    Beachgirl
    Figs
    Audigal
    Sunkisses
    MMCPerez
    And Lumberjack, of course...
    AWwwww :heart: I had no idea. *smooches like crazy*

I had such a stupid day today at work. This really cheered me up. :blushing: