Who is YOUR mfp crush?

Options

Replies

• wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose weight, and have the support from other people. I don't have a crush on anyone, i'm happily engaged, i dont' need to look at other people that way!!
    I'm happily engaged but I love to look!!!
  • Katefab26
    Options
    this is Bull$hits man!! I read the whole thread and didn't see my name mentioned once as anyone crush.. Now I ma crushed..

I was going to thorw out all my fav crushes, ILTT, Bry, Yukon, KYKY, and so many more, but now I dont' think so...

OK.. maybe just one new one. Graysmom

You can be my crush, if I can be yours :flowerforyou:
  • tracas
    tracas Posts: 12
    Options
    wow. this is ridiculously awesome to read. who knew all this "love" was happenin on here!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    this is Bull$hits man!! I read the whole thread and didn't see my name mentioned once as anyone crush.. Now I ma crushed..

I was going to thorw out all my fav crushes, ILTT, Bry, Yukon, KYKY, and so many more, but now I dont' think so...

See, now that is what I am talking about, mutual crushing:love: .. LOL Thank you for saving me from a crushless existance :flowerforyou: I thought I was going to be the outcast on the thread.. just like highschool all over again..
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    HE KNOWS because I let him know ;)
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    I thought I was going to be the outcast on the thread.. just like highschool all over again..

(sniffle goes the "geek") this IS like highschool all over again .. no one for nerd... (turns back to his coding) :sad:
  • Katefab26
    Options
    I thought I was going to be the outcast on the thread.. just like highschool all over again..

(sniffle goes the "geek") this IS like highschool all over again .. no one for nerd... (turns back to his coding) :sad:

I'll have a crush on you too!!! I love nerds!

Bill Gates is sexy :love:
  • Katefab26
    Options

See, now that is what I am talking about, mutual crushing:love: .. LOL Thank you for saving me from a crushless existance :flowerforyou: I thought I was going to be the outcast on the thread.. just like highschool all over again..

Yay mutual crushing!! It never seems to work like that :blushing:
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in love with Big Hoyt! He's my hubby and I truly love him!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

so glad it is working out his way today... it better be, I am not getting any work done with these new groups around. :flowerforyou: :love: :blushing:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I have a new one...and I'm pretty sure this person knows who they are.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I have a new one...and I'm pretty sure this person knows who they are.

don't be shy, call him out, or her ( I don't judge)
  • Katefab26
    Options

so glad it is working out his way today... it better be, I am not getting any work done with these new groups around. :flowerforyou: :love: :blushing:

Same here!!! MFP is way too much fun today :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    We have a crush triangle going on. They don't end well!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

Same here!!! MFP is way too much fun today :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
    well, it was getting kinda boring earlier, but then you showed up... :blushing:
    Now it has all kinds of potential... :love:
  • Katefab26
    Options

I do like to keep things exciting :smooched: :love:
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    naming just one would hurt everyone else's feelings!! hahahaha :bigsmile:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

I do like to keep things exciting :smooched: :love:
    :love: just another eason I am crushing on you. :smooched:

gotta love a good MFP crush thread..
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Seemed apropo
    6rva.jpg
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Seemed apropo
    6rva.jpg
    please tell me you rname is a reference to Serenity.. that is some serious cool points