Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Operation: Sexy Claus Week #8 11.7.2011 (CLOSED GROUP)

13»

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Stopping in to say Hi! I'm still in Hawaii until Monday. I will say that at the rate i'm going I will end this challenge higher than when I started!:blushing:

Anyway, hugs to you all! I'll be back at it soon!

Jacki
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    cdngrl81... Good luck with the Shred!! Fantastic loss!! In regards to money stress, I know! Try to chill out about it. Even at the worst of times, my family and I have gotten through it all. Money is not the be all, end all. Focus on all the ABUNDANCE that you have in your life (in areas besides finances), and you might feel a lot better!

Kkmama... :laugh: Christmas lights! I hear the music on the radio, but I can't listen! It makes me feel like not doing any more work, and I still have over a month of school before holidays!

Krys... Respect to the single mothers. :flowerforyou:

miss_amy... Keep up the preplanning!

nevermorex... Hope you are feeling better! Just see results as results. They are not good nor bad. They just are. And now you have the power to do things to change your results. I like the vitamin D comment. (Also, a B complex vitamin helps with stress). I like that you wrote a note to yourself. I have 2 on my walls right now: "You are it ALL already," and "I know I can do it, because I already have." (The second one was said to me by an MFP friend.) Keep your reminders close, and always remember them.
    _________

I've been slowly gaining over the past week. One more week, and then my schedule will be normal again for 2.5 months. I hope I get a lot accomplished over the holidays (as in, maintaining or losing :laugh: ). For now, I'm just trying to keep up with the work that I have to do.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    His: I spent some quality time with the family and I didnt aloow my job to send me mad

Lows: I didnt get many workouts in