Bob or Jillian

Options
Who would you rather have as your personal trainer? Bob or Jillian of Biggest Loser?

I like Bob's Yoga sessions. :smile:

But I definitely need Jill's toughness. :angry:

I would choose Jillian. :noway:

140829.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Who would you rather have as your personal trainer? Bob or Jillian of Biggest Loser?

I like Bob's Yoga sessions. :smile:

But I definitely need Jill's toughness. :angry:

I would choose Jillian. :noway:

140829.png
  • MsLadybug
    Options
    Jillian! Tough and sexy. lol
  • olgawill
    Options
    I would go with jillian. she scares me. i couldnt say no............
  • heal4444
    Options
    I know what you mean. Jillian :mad: :explode: scares the daylights out of me. :noway: :embarassed: :frown: Which is what I need. Someone tough giving me massive amts of discipline and motivation.

140829.png
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Jillian reminds me of my college football weight training coach. I HATED him, but he got me to gain 12 pounds in 3 months of RIP muscle, so I guess I'd have to go with her.

I'll hear "1 MORE SET" in my sleep until the end of my life.
  • heal4444
    Options
    So far,

:happy: Bob 0
    :mad: Jillian 4
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I think Bob's no nonsense and I like his personality, but I just wanna drag Jillian around the gym a while like the contestants get to do..... So I'm torn.
  • olgawill
    Options
    she scares me , but I like knowing that she too had a weight problem. so she understands were we are coming from.
  • melissa91971
    Options
    I vote BOB! I think he's though as Jillian but not as mean. She does scare me!
    ~Mel
  • heal4444
    Options
    So far,

:happy: Bob 1
    :mad: Jillian 4

I can't wait to hear your pick Trltampa. "drag Jillian around the gym...." Who was it who dragged her outside of the building pass the steps. That was so funny!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Jillian for me too....I'd get distracted by Bob's sweetness and beautiful smile!:laugh:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Jillian!!! I like the yelling!
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    My girl Jillian!!:flowerforyou:
    I lub her:smooched:
  • heal4444
    Options
    So far,

:happy: Bob 1
    :mad: Jillian 7

I like it when the contestants turn around and get to train the trainers!!

"Bob! Do 100 mins on that spin bike!" :angry:
    "Jillian!! Run up that hill! Now!! I said Now!!! " :noway:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I know that there was an article about this subject floating around somewhere awhile ago, and Jillian has had the most winning "losers" from her teams, but for me personally, I know I am WAY too sensitive for Jillian's toughness. I do like that she tries to get to the bottom of the contestants' problems, and that aspect would be good for me...so ultimately I'd like to train with Bob in the gym and then have my heart to hearts with Jillian...hmmm on second thought, Bob always seems to get stuck with the cheesy product promotions, so maybe I'd pick Jillian just for that reason...no no, Bob for me...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Bob is great to keep me motivated in a happy way but Jillian makes me want to kick her butt so I won't let her beat me - so I guess....Jillian, no Bob, no Jillian, no wait:laugh: - it's too hard to choose!!!!!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    So far,

:happy: Bob 3
    :mad: Jillian 7

BrandNewLaura: You had me going there. I thought you were gonna lean towards Jillian. So, your final answer is Bob right?!
    Chrissyh,: you and Trltampa have tough choices to make....Bob, Jillian, Bob, Jilian, Bob, or Jilian!!??
    Trltampa: You just chose Bob as your trainer! His team is growing now!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I go Bob....I also would probly get my feelings hurt by Jillian.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I vote for Bob. Jillian scares me. I'd need therapy for the rest of my life if I had her as my trainer.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I love Bob, I think he's a doll-even if he plays for the other team-not that there's anything wrong with that:happy: . Although he'd have to scream at me like he did at Jo-elle:explode: . I also like Gillian because of her tough, competative nature. I'd like to sit her down and discuss her emotional issues. Air her laundry out on TV. Killer arms I'd die for, and body. She'd be good for my personality, but I might want to tell her off-and I'm bigger than her so I could really do some damage.:laugh: It's a tie-sorry, can't decide, luv 'em both!