It's 11:30PM and I'm STARVING! HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    A small bowl of cereal and milk is satisfying.

I'm having a HUGE bowl of cereal!
    =D
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

I'm having a HUGE bowl of cereal!
    =D

^ Nice work.
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You could have a couple of shots of alcohol. That would only be ~120 calories and it should knock you right out. Then you don't have to feel like your stomach is going to gnaw its way out of your abdomen whilst trying to get some zzz's. :flowerforyou:
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    A bag of frozen cauliflower is 100 cals.

Or just go to sleep.
    Do you eat them frozen? She has about 15 minutes until bedtime. I'm not sure if there is enough time to chew them all if they are frozen.

Well....I guess I could microwave them. Though I've heard bad things about microwaves. Do you think that's just a conspiracy theory?
  • traceizbiz
    Options
    water and fruit..simple :happy:
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You could have a couple of shots of alcohol. That would only be ~120 calories and it should knock you right out. Then you don't have to feel like your stomach is going to gnaw its way out of your abdomen whilst trying to get some zzz's. :flowerforyou:

I do have one last Strongbow in the fridge, I was thinking about that. It's rather filling and my stomach lining is rather sensitive to alcohol since the cooler that did me in back in 2002, so it would probably kill my appetite too!
  • s2481
    s2481 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1% or fat free cottage cheese. Low in fat high in protein.