Best & Worst things about losing weight.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    sharanranran, your quotes are eating quotes.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Worst thing: another sad smaller breasted woman here!!

Best thing: I have so much confidence that I'm working on changing all the other aspects of my life I'm unhappy about. I feel that now I have the power to lose weight there's nothing I can't do!! :wink:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Worst thing Loose skin. So so gutted about it :(

Best thing is just feeling fitter an buying new clothes :)
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Worst - smaller breasts, excess skin, having to buy new clothes all the time!
    Best - fitting into smaller clothes and finding clothes in almost any store that fit, the general feeling of being slim
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Double post
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    BEST

♥ General feeling of well-being; being able to walk up stairs without getting out of breath
    ♥ Having more energy in the bedroom :wink:
    ♥ Looking thinner in the face; folks noticing that I've lost weight
    ♥ Having baggy shirts instead of tight-fitting ones
    ♥ Getting out on the bike and going swimming again; feeling knackered but really buzzing after a workout.
    ♥ Thinking about all the shops I'll be able to visit once I'm no longer a plus size.

WORST

◘ My man boobs are now more noticeable as the belly melts away

So on the whole a lot more pros than cons :happy:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Best: smallest size since high school; feeling more confident; being able to shop anywhere; not having to dress to hide problem areas; can go buy a new wardrobe; feeling the healthiest I've been in a long time and being able to hike mountains! I could go on and on here - so many positive attributes!
    Worst: having to buy a new wardrobe hehe - because I do not have any clothes in the size I am now... thank goodness for my friend who also lost weight and has given me some clothes to get thru! It's bittersweet for sure... LOL but I'd rather have it this way!
  • rowe_a
    Options
    Best: Being able to chase after my step kids and have them running and laughing (Not sure if it is with me or at me)

Worst: I don't have a worst. I honestly can't think of any negatives. I am happy my boobs are shrinking as it makes many things easier.

Life is amazingy good with this small weight loss, I can't wait to get more weight off and go for goal!! All benefits.......