Before and after pic...

Options
So, I wanted to share a before and after picture with you. When I created it I was like WOW! I can't believe how heavy I used to be. I guess until I saw the comparison I didn't realize how heavy I really was! That's okay though...I'm no longer that person and I am continuing on my journey to a happy and healtier life! This was my reality. I was morbidly obese. I ate fast food for almost every meal, I drank and smoked and was just so unhealthy.

My reality today is TOTALLY different! Today I don't eat fast food, drink or smoke. I eat very healthy and I exercise as often as I can. I ENJOY living this healthy life and I LOVE taking care of myself. This journey has had its highs and lows, but in the end I just kept moving forward, no matter what. There was so much fear surrounding this, but a great friend of mine told me. "Liz, you have to walk through the fear. You can't walk around it, you have to walk through it." And as hard and scary as it may be - I've come out on the other side and things have always been fine...actually better than I could have imagined. This journey has been amazing and life changing...

Here are I am in 2007 and the after is from 2 weeks ago...

Collages-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!