Why would a guy do this? Angry and creeped out :S

Options
124»

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Yesterday you posted that you were hoping to get sex out of tutoring him. Maybe that will help shut down the post. :flowerforyou:

That was the truth, but as I said I should not have posted this if I did not want to share certain details which have caused me to change my feelings drastically. Thank you for helping.

ps: I am going to bed. Thank you again for the genuine advice. The people who felt the need to bully me over something that was never meant to offend anyone...have fun bullying your computer screen. Good night!

Just wanted to say, you say there were more things that you didn't want to share but you tell people you have multiple stalkers and someone tried to rape you..what's more personal than that?

I'm sorry but I find it very hard to believe you have had multiple stalkers. That's a heavy word to throw around.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Yesterday you posted that you were hoping to get sex out of tutoring him. Maybe that will help shut down the post. :flowerforyou:

That was the truth, but as I said I should not have posted this if I did not want to share certain details which have caused me to change my feelings drastically. Thank you for helping.

ps: I am going to bed. Thank you again for the genuine advice. The people who felt the need to bully me over something that was never meant to offend anyone...have fun bullying your computer screen. Good night!

Just wanted to say, you say there were more things that you didn't want to share but you tell people you have multiple stalkers and someone tried to rape you..what's more personal than that?

I'm sorry but I find it very hard to believe you have had multiple stalkers. That's a heavy word to throw around.
    Well she's using it for a guy she is still making plans with, because he stands near her in large groups, and looks at her in class. So... make of that what you will.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    As I said yesterday, just let it go.

Also, I have been through some things in my life that I view as PERSONAL also, hence I don't post them online with a group of people that I have never met in person. 1) because not everyone wants to read about all your issues when they open a thread and 2) because you never know who is really reading it.

If you are worried about being stalked, airing all your laundry online is a good way to do it .

Take advice from your peers (some of which have experience here).

Another word from me, if I was him, and I maybe saw all your posts about him on a forum like this. I would be the one creeped out.

I'm not trying to bully you, just wanting to point some issues out.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Aren't you the one who has a crush on like 3 or 4 guys? Ditch this one and go for one of the others..
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    It seems obvious to me that this guy;
    A) Comes from a culture that doesn't respect women.
    B) Has no idea how to deal with "Western" women.

I come from a very very mixed family so I think its great when cultures mix, but its a 2-way street and some people just aren't willing to work from their end.

Find someone else.
    This^^^^
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    are you still in high school?
  • aingersoll07
    aingersoll07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Didn't you post a similar thread yesterday where you said you weren't going to see him anymore? STOP SEEING HIM. Move on. There is nothing here for you. He can find someone else to help him with his English.

Amena Sista... well said
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You deserve a better guy than this one. Cut your ties. Unfriend him. Block him from texting or calling you. And don't call him.

He's a waste of time and energy.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Maybe he doesn't want help .. he thought he would get laid ... and when he realized he wasn't going to get the goods, he didn't want to try to hang any more. He's sending you a message though, loud and clear, that he's not interested in hanging out with you. (because a guy would never do this if he was interested) .. so, take the hint and move on.

Din DING DING we have a winnner here folks. Someone who knows exactly what that dude is up to!!!!

Either he already has hit it and now he is quitiing it.
    OR He wants to hit and sees he isnt gonna be able to so he is quiting.:devil:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    stop wasting your energy on him and focus it on more important things.

agree.

re-read your post and pretend its one of your girlfriends. you will know exactly what to do!

he's either an idiot, psycho or psychotic idiot !
  • megacy
    megacy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Focus on your studies. Then make some regular ol' friends, including other girls. Perhaps people from the area, they can help you with any issues that may or may not be cultural.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Maybe he doesn't want help .. he thought he would get laid ... and when he realized he wasn't going to get the goods, he didn't want to try to hang any more. He's sending you a message though, loud and clear, that he's not interested in hanging out with you. (because a guy would never do this if he was interested) .. so, take the hint and move on.

Din DING DING we have a winnner here folks. Someone who knows exactly what that dude is up to!!!!

For some reason it excites me that you quoted me on this. LOL
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

For some reason it excites me that you quoted me on this. LOL

Its ok babycakes..........I tend to have that excitement effect :bigsmile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Something about you does not sound right to me. I just don't think I believe everything you are saying, part of it might be that the type of person you are frustrates me and comes off as pathetic and wanting attention. If you had real respect for youself and this **** is actually happening to you, you would have already done what you know you should do. I think this is really why I am calling bull****. I'll save my advice for someone who will take it and use it, this is your second post about this in 2 days so you don't really want peoples advice you just want opinions. Mine is worth too much to waste on you anymore

You kind of contradicted yourself there. I never forced you to read my post, and if your opinion is worth too much to waste on me, then you would not have told me I am "pathetic and wanting attention."

Thank you everyone else though. I will not post about this here again. ^^

Good
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My answer will be short: Ditch HIM....
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    Something about you does not sound right to me. I just don't think I believe everything you are saying, part of it might be that the type of person you are frustrates me and comes off as pathetic and wanting attention. If you had real respect for youself and this **** is actually happening to you, you would have already done what you know you should do. I think this is really why I am calling bull****. I'll save my advice for someone who will take it and use it, this is your second post about this in 2 days so you don't really want peoples advice you just want opinions. Mine is worth too much to waste on you anymore

You kind of contradicted yourself there. I never forced you to read my post, and if your opinion is worth too much to waste on me, then you would not have told me I am "pathetic and wanting attention."

Thank you everyone else though. I will not post about this here again. ^^

Good

i say the same thing :]
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he is just trying to keep a "plan B" in place in case nothing better comes along.