MFP Bullying Needs to Stop

Options
13»

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Yeah I dont think so I need to see this pole where it shows that the sensative people out number the "others" I think the "others" are being quited frequently by being "reported". That would be an interesting pole to see.

OP:
    With this in mind - a sensitive poster will state their personal objectives at the start of a post before making a statement like 'should my fridge contain more lard' ... But lets be honest - not everyone is super sensitive...
    With all due respect, I think some people are just sensitive.

It stands to reason that if one is coming in to contact with several people a day who are presumably "sensitive," the problem is most likely not with the other people.

Situation:
    Johnny speaks to 10 people. He offends 9 of them. So...9 other people "are just sensitive" and Johnny probably was not offensive?
    So by your logic, majority always knows best? That logic is highly flawed.

You live in the U.S., do you not? It's the logic of democracy, my friend.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, I think some people are just sensitive.

I'm not sensitive when it comes to people coming at me, but I can't stand to see other people belittled and that happens frequently on here.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    In my personal experience, if multiple people are offended by the same person, the problem is most likely the common denominator (ie: the offensive person).
This discussion has been closed.