Question for the ladies...

Options
How much did your boobs shrink while losing weight and how much have you lost? I'm currently a 36G (was a 36DD/DDD before breastfeeding...still am breastfeeding) and I want to lose at least 50 lbs.

Replies

• elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting....seriously, I've lost about four inches since January. The girls don't want to go anywhere but I am ready to stop wearing two bras to workout!!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I was a 42DD when I started and have now lost 60lbs with another 20 to go. So far I have dropped down to a 38C, although the cups are a little tight depending on the style.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add, but find this topic interesting.
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    went from d to c about 40 pounds downs...that was the first thing to shrink
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm losing a bit there, but my problem is that my left one is getting noticeably smaller (not noticeable in clothes, but I can see it when I'm not dressed) and more lifted than the other one! Any suggestions on how to even things out?! I don't mind losing because they're pretty big to start with, but I would like them to at least be close to even... :grumble:
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Only one seemed to Lose a size. I stayed a small C/ Large B. but i went from a 48 C to a 38.Which is nice. I was terrified that I would go to a A. But I still have 50ish to lose. so there is still a chance.
  • nabilahidrus
    Options
    Hey all..I'm new to this program n I felt good knowing that I have friends who is having the same problem as I do. Its so great. I thought I was the only 1 wearing 2 bras for workout. LOL!
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I weighed about 240 pounds... had 42E chest.... I am now down to 168 lbs and am a 38/40DD!!! :)
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to a B, I am down almost 40lbs.
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    they are always the first thing to go for me. breast feeding they were 14dd, dropped to a 14d when little one was down to 2 feeds a day, now 2 mths after stopping i have a 14b and a 14c. i've lost 9.5kg all together. if your breast feeding and still have 2 girls the same size then power to you, i cant wait to make my first million so i can have 2 c cups that defy gravity! good luck with your journey. ps i have been pregnant or breastfeeding 5 kids for the last 10 years!!! now its my time to have my body back ;)
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I also wear 2 bras to work out...such a damn hassle! LOL
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was a C cup at my heaviest, and am down to an itty bitty A :-( The girls were the first things to go.
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    wasn't this a question for the ladies???
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've lost 48lb while breastfeeding and my boobs are staying put! I have gone down a back size rather than a cup size, but not as much as I expected. I haven't been for a fitting in a while though, so I should probably do that. I'm expecting to lose fullness when I stop, though.
  • bcmallwalker
    Options
    Too much! :frown: I've lost 100 lbs :bigsmile: and have gone from a 44C to a 38B and could probably wear a 38A. Although, way back before kids & gaining a lot of weight I think that I was a 34A, so I never did have much on top. :ohwell: I've always been pretty much pear shaped.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    34C to 32/34B (20+ pounds)
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 12 to a size 4.. 45 pounds down. Bra size went down from a 36D to a full 34 B
  • kfitz10103
    Options
    44DD to a 38D and I lost 58 lbs
  • xheartbreaka
    Options
    This is a worry of mine also! I am a 36D right now and would be so disappointed if they disappeared :(
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    wasn't this a question for the ladies???

which is why I have nothing to add