Question for the ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Was a DD and pushing it, now a D. Lost about 30lbs total.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    *Sigh*... I was a 40DD 50 lbs ago and am now a 34C :sad:
  • ampuckett08
    Options
    I had my first child 5 months ago. Pre-pregnancy I was a 44 C/D and during pregnancy they began to get larger and then around week 36 they actually got smaller...UGH! I was disappointed because quite frankly I like my boobs and for a larger girl I have a some what small cup size... after I gave birth I also nursed and I was able to stay in a 44 C/D, but I only nursed for 3 months due to having to go back to work and also having to supplement early on due to a stupid pediatrician that wouldn't wait a week for my milk to fully come in. However I have since lost all of my pregnancy weight plus a total of 20 pounds compared to my pre-pregnancy weight. Any how, I have noticed that my bras have been big on me so I went to Lane Bryant a week or so ago and I am now wearing a 42 D. So I went down one band size but the girls have stayed the same (which I am happy about...lol...) My over all goal for the girls are for them to be around a 38 C any smaller I think I would just look weird.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42 DD to a 36 C/D depending on the bra.
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm down 22 lbs and haven't noticed any drop in the ladies. They seem a bit 'perkier' but no noticeable fat loss.

From my understanding, it's genetics. Some women are just made to hold most all their fat their, so you may never see a loss, or you may see a big loss.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    34D to a 32D.
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    YES! I cant wait for mine to shrink!!

QUESTION!! Did they start to sag with weight loss? Thats what I am afraid of...
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I went down from a 38 C to a 36B.... with just around 40 lbs lost. I've also breastfed two kids for the last few years, but I don't think that has made much of a difference overall. I'm happy with going from a C to a B, because I feel like it's still fitting with my overall size change from my whole body shrinking. I think I look quite proportional overall.
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    Mine haven't gone anywhere. I've lost 13 lbs, which I guess isn't much...but, I dropped almost 30 before and I went from a 38DD to a 36DD. That's about it!
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My girls didn't change much until about 40lbs ago.

At that time I was an *ouch* 36F - yes - that's an F. I am now a 36C or D (closer to a C but not quite). I hate it, but I guess its all relative, right?
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot! I can't remember what I was....its been a few years now. But, I was probably a 38D or so. Now I am a 34B. Theres not much left.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I lost a good bit of weight back in high school and mine got a bit droopy. Over the past few years, as I put a bunch of weight back on, my boobs got bigger. Since I wasn't that big to begin with (30-32 A/B), I've actually been enjoying my new size (34C)!

So does anyone have tips on how to *prevent* them from shrinking? Or at least keep them perkier? Suggested exercises, etc?
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I lost about 60 lbs right after college and my boobs got saggy, but didn't get any smaller. The band size got smaller but my cup size actually went up to compensate. It's different for everyone...
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I lost a good bit of weight back in high school and mine got a bit droopy. Over the past few years, as I put a bunch of weight back on, my boobs got bigger. Since I wasn't that big to begin with (30-32 A/B), I've actually been enjoying my new size (34C)!

So does anyone have tips on how to *prevent* them from shrinking? Or at least keep them perkier? Suggested exercises, etc?

Look up exercises that work the chest muscles behind your boobs. I found several weight lifting exercises that are specifically for that area. Usually exercises (at least in books or on the machines at the gym) will show which muscle groups they are aimed at.
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    After breastfeeding the 4th time around, I was at a 34H. Hard to find and not cheap! In all my pregnancy weight gains, I never gained a band size.
    I've lost nearly 30 lbs since July and just got a new bra. I went down to a 34GG. Not a huge difference. I'm really kinda doubting this will be an area of significant weight loss for me because between kids I lost the baby weight, but the boobs stayed. I wouldn't mind a little less to carry with me though. I even found myself pondering the other day what it would be like to pay less than $40 and up for a bra. Really people? It isn't that much more fabric from a DD to a H. Why do they cost so much more? I have found some good deals online, but when I went to our local bra store, she brought me 13 different bras and the cheapest one was $62!
  • oftheearth
    oftheearth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think that around 140 lbs I was 34C...I remember wearing B cup bras and then one day trying on a C and it fit much better..,
    Around 100 lbs I was 28C. Currently wearing a 32D at 113 lbs and I really like this bra so I hope I can keep wearing it when I loose more - 28C is a hard size to find!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 34B. I lost 39lbs.
  • joliejolie123456
    Options
    i lost just under 3 stone and went from a 36dd to a 34c. but it affects everyone differently, some people on here dont notice any change at all!