What is that ONE exercise you can't stand?

Options
13»

Replies

• dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Running.

+1
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I haven't found an exercise I like doing LOL
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I hate jumping jacks, but thanks to 30DS I can do them for much longer without tiring.

And running, hate it..my dad was a marathoner for many years & I just can't get into it. It hurts my whole body.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything that involves jumping on or over something. I really hate trying to move while having both feet off the ground. I don't have good depth-perception and always feel like I'm going to fall when jumping. (Don't mind jumping jacks and things like that where you're pretty much stationary, just jumping.)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I used to hate burpees but I'm starting to be okay with them. My current hatred is for squats and the prowler (my nemesis).

Urgh. Burpees make me think I am going to throw up.
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Running!!!!!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I would have to say lunges - i suck at them and always feel like i am going to fall over
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Swimming swimming swimming!

I signed up for a Triathlon in April so I have to just suck it up and do it but the whole getting changed, getting cold in the pre-swim shower... the swim (I do a mean backstroke but my crawl is exhausting to me and i can barely finish a lap without rolling over to gasp for breath!), the post swim shower, rinsing off the suit and gear... packing up a wet suit... did I mention the cold and wet part yet? How about pool chemicals and water up my nose? Or choking or getting kicked when sharing a lane! (or accidentally kicking someone!)

I really hate it.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Silly double post!

I'm not real fond of exercise in general... my favorite "sport" is riding where I only have to do a small part of the work :)
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    It's a tie between lunges and side planks. Both are torture for me.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between burpees and this thing my PT makes me do where I grip a bunch and then jump over it from side to side, I worry about breaking my leg!
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Stair steppers...I can't understand the point of infinite stairs. I'd rather walk real stairs even with the quad pain.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Lunges. I hate lunges.