I AM SO PROUD OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome!!!!!! Us Sisters were with you all the way, you just didn't know it. Does this mean we can help you eat your calories earned through exercise?:smile:
  • vcdonnelly
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up!:smile:

When I started to run again 3 years ago I could barely put one foot in front of the other - and I started slowly...walk 1, run 1 and I progressed to 5km, 10km and now I'm running in my first half marathon race in 2 weeks. Yesterday we ran 23km, and I remember we got to 10km and I thought "oh, 10km, that felt like nothing" - so imagine! from not being able to put one foot in front of the other to "10km, that's easy", you can train your body to do amazing things, you can do anything!

I am proud of you too!

Can't wait to hear about the half marathon you run!

Cheers!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I hope someday I can say the same thing!
    You're an inspiration :smile:
  • jazzycarolanne
    Options
    Nice job LL.....you really have done something special here.....good for you!!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!!!!:drinker: I am proud of you too! You are doing so well keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I have signed up for a 10K:love: race, it is in the end of March. It was such a good motivator to have the race hanging over my head (better train, it's coming!!) that I wanted to sign up for anther one right away. Any Bay area friends wanna join? It's called the Presidio 10, and it goes all over the Presidio area, including across the Golden Gate! Woo-Hoo!!

Once again, thanks to you all for the wonderful encouragement and kind words!:blushing:
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You motivate me! You can do the 10k, I can't wait to hear all about it!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your 5K and good luck on the 10K! I am sure you will do fantastic! I am hoping to get to that point soon. You are a great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!