Do you wear shoes during indoor workout DVDs?

Options
2»

Replies

• idcatiej22
    idcatiej22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i don't, but i'm also on carpet and i'm a dancer/yogi so my body's already conditioned to working out barefoot.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Like UpEarly I have thin narrow feet with high arches. I have nicely padded carpet, but I found that my feet hurt when I don't wear shoes. I don't like to wear the shoes, but I hate my feet hurting more.
  • Rewinds
    Options
    Depends what time in the day I do my exercise. If its early in the morning, generally too lazy and half a sleep...in the evening...no problem whip on the shoes.

(Laziness on a fitness website...gotta love it)
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I hate shoes. I do my walking in vibram fivefinger shoes or yoga sandals and do my indoor workouts on hardwood with no shoes. My legs and feet are used to it and have built up strength. I think it's really a whatever you want thing. Unless you have something wrong with your feet, your body with strengthen and learn to support you barefoot.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I don't. Even with the jumping in my Jillian workouts. I did for a few times when I got new walking shoes and have to admit some of the moves felt better... but I hate shoes and don't wear them most of the time -- to me shoes are for going from the car into work -- where they get placed under my desk for most of the day -- and outdoor walks. Not saying this is the RIGHT answer, the people who say you should wear them for support are probably right!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    The only time i put shoes on is if I'm going outside for more than a couple minutes! I don't like socks or shoes much :ohwell:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Bare foot. I do alot of jumping. Without shoes I can land better on my heels.