Let's try posting how AWESOME our significant others are for

Options
124»

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are on here together and we are major supporters of each other. With out each other we would not be where we are today.
    So is mine!! I can do this without him, but its so much nicer having a support system! Thank you Johnny for loving me the way I am and supporting me in whatever I do! I will support him as much as he supports me! :heart:
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My fiancee is amazing!!!! He helps me when I need it, he encourages me to do and be the best I can! He is doing MFP with me and we are a great team!! He loves that I try new healthy recipes for him to eat, however he loves anything i cook lol. He is my best friend and the love of my life and I am so blessed to have him in my life and as a partner in this journey to a healthier us for our future family! I can not wait to become Mrs. Peters on June 23, 2012!
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love my significant other Bob,(stewpodasso here in mfp) he is so unconditionally supportive, always there for me, kind, patient, caring, instictively knows my needs, picks up on all the little things I dont say. He is there for me not only for my weight loss struggles but for me during times of family crisis and personal doubts. I would not of been here today without him. I would of quit and gave up but he has been so loving and so encouraging and non judgemental over every aspect of this with me. I watched him reach his goals and am so proud of him for this because he has shown me with proof that this can be done. I couldnt figure it out at first and he kept at it looking over my food diary checking my macro settings and my exercise burns, and finally he/we figured it out because he wasnt going to give up on me and if he didnt, then I cant give up on myself. I love this man he is amazing and I am so happy to have found him here in mfp. He is my best friend too. Bob, thank you so much! littlelaura loves stewpodasso sitting in a tree ... :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Bounus point for you tonight :)

Love you too, darlin'...you give me too much credit...
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am lucky too.....my husband is very supportive. Wether it be making sure I have time for exercise, or eating anything I prepare, he is always there for me. I also have to add my 12 year old daughter is very supportive too, she is my weigh in buddy weighing me in every thursday morning before school and always with encouraging words for me!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are on here together and we are major supporters of each other. With out each other we would not be where we are today.
    So is mine!! I can do this without him, but its so much nicer having a support system! Thank you Johnny for loving me the way I am and supporting me in whatever I do! I will support him as much as he supports me! :heart:
    I will always support you in what you do..thats my job as a husband. I love you with all my heart.We are in this for life..Muah babe