I put that @%&# on everything!!

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    aloha shoyu (soy sauce)

YESSSSSSSSSSS purchased in my family by the gallon! Down with Kikkoman!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    There isn't really a meal a bit of Red Onion can't make better! I know it's not a condiment but I still love it LOL
  • AmberXenon
    AmberXenon Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I tend to put Teriyaki on a lot of things. :p
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Slap Ya Mama! cajun seasoning...it goes on eggs, oven fries, grilled shrimp, turkey burgers, roast chicken...everything.

For salads, I'm addicted to Litehouse Light Bleu Cheese with Kefir...doesn't even taste like diet crap at all, soo satisfying. I really want to try the Bolthouse Farms yogurt-based dressings, but that's impossible to find anywhere near my little podunk neck of the woods. :(
  • tridling
    tridling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HORSERADISH.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :( I am boring

Savoury .... it has GOT to be tomato sauce.
    On everything savory. I tried it on ice-cream and porridge, but thats not the best so now ...

Tomato sauce on EVERYTHING savoury (including tomato soup and poached tomatoes)

Sweet foods .... this is serious and you all HAVE to try it.
    If it is sweet, Southern Comfort MUST be put on it (or with it if it is a drink) ... My proof .... try to think of even one sweet food or drink that would not taste better with Southern Comfort ... it just cannot be done!
  • LauraSize8
    LauraSize8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love this topic.

Fat-free Ranch
    French
    Kung Pao Sauce (Panda Express brand)
    Salsa (Mrs. Renfro's is LOVE, if you haven't tried it- do it.)
    Ketchup
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I love this topic.

Fat-free Ranch
    French
    Kung Pao Sauce (Panda Express brand)
    Salsa (Mrs. Renfro's is LOVE, if you haven't tried it- do it.)
    Ketchup

There are very few store bought salsas that I like and Mrs. Renfro's is one of them. I've been eating the hell out of their Ghost Pepper Salsa. It's pretty damn good.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Red pepper flakes. They make EVERYTHING taste better.

I definitely agree... I put them on EVERYTHING too, pizza, eggs, guacamole, pasta... the list is endless.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Louisiana Hot Sauce, Tabasco, or Mustard, I'm not a ketchup fan.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't have a favorite sauce, but I tend to put cheese on everything. I've had to learn to find healthier cheeses like grated parm or 2% mozzarella, lol. But I've also learned how to easily add it in without going over on stuff in the diary.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Avocado and mayo. XD
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    So with all you folks touting the wonders of Sriracha, I admit I got curious. I went to Noodles and Co. last night for dinner and right there on the table low and behold was a bottle of the much celebrated "rooster sauce". So I tossed a little bit on my chicken, not bad. Now I'll say I still prefer Cholula, Tapatio or a good Louisiana hot sauce, but you folks have at least opened my horizons to another sauces I can add to my list.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't use many sauces, but in cooking, my go-to spice is cayenne. Seriously, a little pinch of it livens up EVERYTHING, even if you don't want to use enough to make it spicy. I even put it in deviled eggs.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Proud Dad Moment this morning!
    I made eggs for breakfast and my 7 year old asked if he could put some Tony Chachere on his! Hell yeah, boy, douse those suckers! He said "Tony makes everything better"
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Vinegar--Malt or Red Wine and red pepper flakes
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce for sure... yum! It makes everything better!
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    cayenne pepper powder. I don't even like most spicy foods, but this stuff goes on everything. lol
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Ketchup, taco bell hot sauce, cayenne, and/or cheese.
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    And ranch and garlic and salt.