Why do some people have to be so mean?

Replies

• withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Just insiuate that he must have a small penis and that's why his girl looks so dissatisfied next time.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Ya that was incredibly rude, some men in a want to be cool belittle others thinking it has elevated himself, but it has only brought down the person he was mean to and proven how ignorant he is. How unimportant is a strangers opinion in the scheme of your life, this guy probably went home with his head raised high only to realize how little he is. Theres alot of growing up needed in people who find satisfaction in doing this. Sorry I couldnt talk longer I would have wonderful but I was already late. Glad everyone on here helped you :smile: , wish i could have been there.

Congrats...
    white+knight+helmet.PNG

Thanks. He's already a real man. He doesn't need the helmet to prove it. :bigsmile:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Just insiuate that he must have a small penis and that's why his girl looks so dissatisfied next time.

Just found it weird that she has posted from his account before and that he would post on a public forum instead of calling, texting, emailing. Just felt image summed it up. It was an odd way to respond. Not being mean as much as saying how it comes across.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    1. I accidently posted from his account once, went back and edited it out immidiately because it was a mistake, and posted as myself. His schedule prohibits him from being able to access a computer all the time so he occassionally will have me enter his excercise and food for him.
    2. When he posted his response, I was at church. He had already talked to me and just wanted to re-encourage me.
    3. We do talk, email, and text when we can, but I work most of the day and when I get off work he goes to work and therefore it is sometimes hard for us to get a hold of each other. Especially since we are in a LDR right now.
    4. My comment about him was not a comparison to yourself, but rather to the person from the OP.

Just clarifying a few things. No harm, no foul, no bruise. :flowerforyou:
  • BloomingLily
    BloomingLily Posts: 62 Member
    It would have been worth it to get the cone, turn around, and smush it right in his face.
    I'm glad you didn't. Don't waste perfectly good ice cream on such an ignorant fool!
    [/quote]
    EXACTLY!! Eat the ice cream, enjoy all of it, and ignore the jerk. His opinion doesn't matter anyway.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Are you sure he was talking about you? I find it hard to believe that even a complete jerk would say that about someone as tiny as a size 4.

Some people can just be really obnoxious. :)
  • You should've been like, 'Your mom doesn't need it, but I gave it to her anyway'.. *cue fisticuffs*

I kid, I kid.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Obviously you are small. What size was his girlfriend? o_O
  • So today at chick-fil-a, I was having a really bad sugar craving, and I was really good on my food for the day, so I went up and bought an Ice-dream KIDS SIZE not even a small. The guy behind me turned to his girlfriend and said "She really doesn't need that ice cream" loud enough for me to hear. When I turned around and looked at him, he just got this smirk on his face. I wanted to yell "What in the world is your problem? I am 5'6" a size 4, and have a 27 inch waistline?"
    I track my calories and excercise and the one day I really want to "treat myself" some jerk that doesn't even know me has to mouth off like that. I felt like I was back in high school. Why do some people have to be so mean? :cry:
    When people are bold enough to say those type of things, thats when you say something back. That wasn't nice at all and no one should judge someone by their appetite or appearance unless they are a hired fitness coach. All I can say is...couldn't have been me..
  • kkarrolle
    kkarrolle Posts: 120 Member
    One of my favourite quotes is 'What anyone else thinks of me is none of my business'.

Don't let a stranger ruin your day because he or she needs to make themselves feel better.
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    perhaps karma applies here
    and the cashier overheard his wretched comment,
    told the cook, who laid a big spitball on his order!!
    Gross, I know, but certainly deserved.
    cook feels bad, went home and hugged his chubby sister because it was the right thing to do
    and the cashier smiled at every customer for the rest of his shift
    and badmouth's girlfriend dumped him later that day
    then she fell in love with the cook
    the cashier met the love of his life
    sister is no longer chubby
    you get the idea here
    don't let stranger comments bother you too much
    there is always more to the story than we ever know
  • I really hate to hear about things like this. Some people really just don't know or care about the effects of what they say to people. Like everyone else said, it's obviously an issue with him. I am glad that you still trated yourself! :)
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    It has nothing to do with you. It's his problem. There are some people (I notice a lot of them being men) who think that if a woman doesn't look like the models he sees in Maxim, they must be fat. Feel sorry for him. His standards and priorities are way out of whack. It must keep him from being very happy.

Not all guys are like that..Please dont stereotype us.
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    He's compensating for some deficiency of his own. Being mean is his safety. So sad for him....

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: By the way , I had Chick-fil-a ice dream yesterday, TOO!!!!! I love that stuff!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    So today at chick-fil-a, I was having a really bad sugar craving, and I was really good on my food for the day, so I went up and bought an Ice-dream KIDS SIZE not even a small. The guy behind me turned to his girlfriend and said "She really doesn't need that ice cream" loud enough for me to hear. When I turned around and looked at him, he just got this smirk on his face. I wanted to yell "What in the world is your problem? I am 5'6" a size 4, and have a 27 inch waistline?"
    I track my calories and excercise and the one day I really want to "treat myself" some jerk that doesn't even know me has to mouth off like that. I felt like I was back in high school. Why do some people have to be so mean? :cry:
    He was probably checking you out and his girlfriend caught him, so he covered himself with an insult toward you. He's a jerk, and he would have been wearing the ice cream if he said that to me. lol
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    You should have got that tub of ice cream and rammed it up his *kitten*.
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Someone may have said this already but I'm still half asleep so I can't read 3 pages of comments... BUT just remember most people who make fun / bully others usually do it because it is a mechanism of coping with there own insecurities. Don't let it bring you down!

I don't get mad at people like that, I pity them.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    What a ****! Seriously, was he trying to impress his girlfriend with being evil? Yeah, that'll get em every time!

He probably hasn't gotten laid in forever.
  • ctalimenti
    perhaps karma applies here
    and the cashier overheard his wretched comment,
    told the cook, who laid a big spitball on his order!!
    Gross, I know, but certainly deserved.
    cook feels bad, went home and hugged his chubby sister because it was the right thing to do
    and the cashier smiled at every customer for the rest of his shift
    and badmouth's girlfriend dumped him later that day
    then she fell in love with the cook
    the cashier met the love of his life
    sister is no longer chubby
    you get the idea here
    don't let stranger comments bother you too much
    there is always more to the story than we ever know

Woo hoo! This is the best!!!
  • ctalimenti

OMG! Hilarious!!

*must remember that*