what if you went to the gym and saw...

Options
alise_lmx
alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
THIS:

6rhk0m.jpg

yes that's a freaking DISCMAN. Idk why but this cracked me up. My friend posted it on fb, personally I wouldn't have the balls to take a picture of this dude

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I get it. Is is because it's older and not an ipod?
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bahahaha the discman cancels out the muscles :laugh:
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    WOW , sometimes we can't help but to show our age, lol
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!!! I have not seen one of those in ages...lol Thanks for making me laugh!:laugh:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!!! I have not seen one of those in ages...lol Thanks for making me laugh!:laugh:
  • lovelee79
    Options
    aahhhhhhhhhaaaahahahahaha so funny ! thanks !! :laugh:
    what city is this ? which gym ?
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Honestly I would give this guy 2 thumbs up!!!
    It is great that he has a confidence to use a discman out of public. Also lets face it is much better for the environment if we do not buy a new gadget every couple of years for the exact freaking purpose: listening to music.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Haha, that's so awesome!
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Watch it - mine's on my bedside table to play a relaxation track each night!

I also agree with RedheadMommy of the wastage/environment angle.
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Love it, im only 24 and this makes me feel old lol
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I miss those! I remember when they came out with the anti-skip feature...if you had that Discman you were the best!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    If I saw, that...his pants would definitely be pleated.
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    More power to him for doing what he wants and not caring what others think. :ohwell:
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I don't see the problem or get the joke. Either he doesn't care about fads, techno gadgets, and wasting money or he simply doesn't have money. However, he is playing what he likes to work out to and getting the job done. I say cheers to him and rock on for not giving a freakin crap. :drinker:
  • Saksgirl1
    Options
    I would say that your friend needs a new camera phone and ya... I saw a guy at the gym the other night with a yellow walkman! hahaha I didn't have it in me to take a pic, but I was laughing so hard (on the inside!)
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Man is he out of touch....my Walkman is much smaller and doesn't get in the way when I exercise
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    I don't see the problem or get the joke. Either he doesn't care about fads, techno gadgets, and wasting money or he simply doesn't have money. However, he is playing what he likes to work out to and getting the job done. I say cheers to him and rock on for not giving a freakin crap. :drinker:

AGREE, well said. :flowerforyou:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    LOL thats why I am glad I never buy myself new toys unless I need them. I had an old discman when I was a kid... but since then I didn't have any music player thingy at all until I got my ipod shuffle for doing cardio. Thats the only time I ever use it too! That thing will last me ages :D
  • dreilingda
    dreilingda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Haha, I remember being pissed when I couldn't run with a discman because it would skip. Good times.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options

Heck yes. :drinker: