BIG BUTTS

jazzdspazz
jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
Hello friendships
I love big butts, love em! The bigger the better, if I could have a woman with the butt the size of Jupiter i would, and I am sure a lot of men agree with me, but it hurts me so, when a woman complains and wants to get rid of her luxurious back side. It's like a stab in the heart, it hurts me like it hurt Apple when Steve jobs died, it hurts me like it hurt Taylor swift when she got assaulted by kanye west, it hurts! Anyone else feels the same way?

Likes big butts and cannot lie
Jazzdspazz

Replies

• missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Hello friendships
    I love big butts, love em! The bigger the better, if I could have a woman with the butt the size of Jupiter i would, and I am sure a lot of men agree with me, but it hurts me so, when a woman complains and wants to get rid of her luxurious back side. It's like a stab in the heart, it hurts me like it hurt Apple when Steve jobs died, it hurts me like it hurt Taylor swift when she got assaulted by kanye west, it hurts! Anyone else feels the same way?

Likes big butts and cannot lie
    Jazzdspazz

LolZ. you need to do something about your Idle Mind. it seems to wander a lot.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Lmao

I for one love my big-ish butt. That is the one part of me (that and my boobs) that could stay the size it is and I would still be perfectly happy.
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    I agree! Stairmaster, elliptical, squats, lunges, you name it. I'm about it lol. I think a lot of women are with me on that. Love your buns!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    I would cry if my butt disappeared.
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    you tell 'em Corey Haim!
  • dannylives3
    dannylives3 Posts: 70 Member
    Dude, I know what you mean bro! I love those big butts too! SMACK! :love:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Ha ha....thankfully there are men like you and my hubby in the world. There's a lot of junk in the trunk and after losing all this weight it is still there!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    I love my butt and am sad about the inches I have lost there. I do tons of weight training exercises now and the stair climber set on "climbing through mud uphill" to try to make it bigger! lol
  • Nope! Im trying to get rid of just a little of my backside :P
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Well, you can't have a small waist and thin slender thighs with a major junk in the trunk. Something's gotta hold it up! So I guess if I want a small waist and slender legs I must lose the bum and to be honest I'm happy to see it go. I still want a BUTT, however I'd like it to be a bit smaller and much more lifted.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 417 Member
    Inwas blessed with a natural hour glassmfigure, tru the chest will do with some enlarging, but the small waist and big butt are both a dheck. I love my butt! And so does my husband.
  • jazzdspazz
    Nope! Im trying to get rid of just a little of my backside :P
    There's one tear coming from my left eye, like a native American that see's some one littering.
    I love junk on the trunk,
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Nope! Im trying to get rid of just a little of my backside :P
    There's one tear coming from my left eye, like a native American that see's some one littering.

LMAO!!!
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member

hahahahahah.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    <-- this is for you lovelies who remind me that my big butt isn't always a bad thing.
    25 in waist
    41 inch bum :/
  • I hate my butt! Ever since I have been working out it seems like my back keeps arching...and arching and my butt is just popping out to say hello....my body does what it wants but theres guys out that like it so I will deal with it.
  • jazzdspazz
    <-- this is for you lovelies who remind me that my big butt isn't always a bad thing.
    25 in waist
    Lisen here missy I'm trying really hard to keep these posts g rated, and your not helping me up putting up pics like that, I'm like five points away from turning creeper status.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    25 in waist

Oooh we're close in measurements!
    Me:
    26" waist
    39" hips/butt
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    and arching and my butt is just popping out to say hello....my body does what it wants but theres guys out that like it so I will deal with it
    Same for me. But I'm learning to embrace it; embrace your butt :tongue:
  • quitmakingexcuses
    I hate my butt! Ever since I have been working out it seems like my back keeps arching...and arching and my butt is just popping out to say hello....my body does what it wants but theres guys out that like it so I will deal with it.

back arches are so sexy!! and then add a big butt?? oh man.