BIG BUTTS

Options

Replies

• honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love my big butt and don't want to lose any of it....just wanna tighten it up a bit :)

Thank you for supporting big butts :happy:
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love my big butt and don't want to lose any of it....just wanna tighten it up a bit :)

Thank you for supporting big butts :happy:
  • jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I <3 honey badgers!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You like big butts and you cannot lie. Those other brothers can deny, but when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung...
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I <3 honey badgers!!

I love that creepy *kitten* mustache you decided to rock in one of your prof pics
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    You like big butts and you cannot lie. Those other brothers can deny, but when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung...

Gtfo! It from Miami what part! I'm not there currently so there's no stalking points
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

Gtfo! It from Miami what part! I'm not there currently so there's no stalking points

Key Biscayne. I'm married to an *kitten*-man too. God love you all!
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    I <3 honey badgers!!

I love that creepy *kitten* mustache you decided to rock in one of your prof pics

Ahaha that's actually camoflauge paint, I was sick and tierd of not having facial hair when everyone around me was growing there's so i faked out and painted mine on
  • jazzdspazz
    Options

I stay in hialeah!! And I've lived up north for a while now most women up here just don't respective their butts like they should my reason for the whole post
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I love my *kitten* - proud pear shape all day, err'day!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

I stay in hialeah!! And I've lived up north for a while now most women up here just don't respective their butts like they should my reason for the whole post

When I moved to Miami, I noticed a lot more women just let it all kinda hang out of their clothes down here and women with boobs and booties are, shall we say, more appreciated. I grew up in Tennessee, and it was not that way up there.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    At first my butt was flat-ish.. but it seems since I've been doing elliptical and other backside related exercises (I didn't even know the elliptical toned up the tush), it's become.. I guess 'fuller; would be the word? I tried on a sweater dress recently and saw this first hand and it almost freaked me out. My dress had depth! XD
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well, you can't have a small waist and thin slender thighs with a major junk in the trunk. Something's gotta hold it up! So I guess if I want a small waist and slender legs I must lose the bum and to be honest I'm happy to see it go. I still want a BUTT, however I'd like it to be a bit smaller and much more lifted.
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    sure ya can ;)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Really? I hate my butt and my thighs. They can just shrink away!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Proud owner of a 40-something inch bum! It could stand a little toning, but my butt has been big even before I gained weight. Blessed with a naturally large rump and wouldn't change it for the world! :drinker:
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Be proud of your assets ladies, men love them! And if they don't find one who does!
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like..big butts and i can..not..lie...Sorry I just had too..:smile:
  • jadedm
    jadedm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    At first my butt was flat-ish.. but it seems since I've been doing elliptical and other backside related exercises (I didn't even know the elliptical toned up the tush), it's become.. I guess 'fuller; would be the word? I tried on a sweater dress recently and saw this first hand and it almost freaked me out. My dress had depth! XD

I told you your butt was big before you started to lose weight. Now you can and have NOOO reason to talk about me like you do. xDD! Now WHO has the big butt...? Glad to see you joined my club love.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    That's true.. but I mean I really didn't even notice. I mean I was always so used to being the flat-arsed chick, that when you guys said it, It just didn't seem possible. And yeah.. I'mma stop making fun of you now.. only for your butt. I gotta find SOME way to insult you, otherwise we wouldn't be friends, ya dig?