I also wear jeans for like a week

Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
without washing them. Right now I only have 2 pairs that fit right and wear jeans pretty much every day.

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    I did this. I miss those days.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    “Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, you can wear them forever”
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    meh no big deal... the one's i'm wearing today I've worn since monday...
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    I do as well but I always give it a smell test before deciding...just in case
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Me too! I really only wash them when they either get an actual stain on them or start to get that "baggy" feeling to them.

Oh and same with bras. I know some people who wash their bras after each wear, seems totally insane to me.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    I do that too! i have 4 pairs that fit... and they get rotated in and out and washed every 2 weeks. Granted I only wear jeans to work like twice a week, and wear them on the weekends. When I get off of work, I'm normally in my yoga pants.. chillin out!
  • I am so glad I'm no the only one! Laundry costs money, and jeans fit better for me once I break 'em in a little.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    SO glad to see this! I've worn one pair of jeans for a week for a while now, and never saw it as a big deal. I mean, I sit at a desk all day, so it's not like I'm getting them sweaty or dirty.

I talked to a friend about this a couple of weeks ago, and she thought it was gross. Glad to see I'm not alone!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    This was the same for me for a while until I got some new jeans. Now I have 5 pairs, but only 3 fit, the other 2 are a bit too tight since I've been bulking so got to wait a while before they fit again :(
    I'll change tops/shirt everyday (I'm very fussy about that) but jeans I wear for 2/3 days.
  • MarieRich
    MarieRich Posts: 87 Member
    Sorry, I am the person who washes everything immediately. If I wear a sweatshirt for an hour, it goes in the wash. All jeans get washed after one wear. I can't imagine wearing dirty jeans over and over again!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Sorry people, but I wash everything after each wear. The only time I might wear something without washing it is if I'm on holiday.....not undies or socks tho....

Sue :smile: x
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Jeans wear better the second or third time.. after that, then I think about washing them, you know.. if the dirt is visible! I also wear bras twice before washing. My littlest angels don't work up a sweat like the rest of me,
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    “Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, you can wear them forever”

This. I wear them until they 1) smell, 2) get something on them that doesn't just brush off , or 3) start walking on their own.
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    I usually alternate between 3 pairs of jeans, washing them maybe once a week, unless they are actually dirty. I'm a SAHM so I usually don't even get dressed unless I'm actually going somewhere that day! lol
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    i totally do this! in my company, if you don't wear jeans, they tink that you're interviewing. i have two pair that fit right now. they get worn about three days of the week, then i switch. i work two jobs, i only have time to do laundry on sundays.

and in hard winter? when i'm wearing tights under my jeans? pft. those things NEVER get dirty!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    I read once you should wear new jeans 100 times before you first wash them to get them perfect. I'm not sure about that, but I tend to wear them and my work trousers until I get a stain on them, same for jumpers and cardis that go over other tops.. Tops that go next to the skin only last a day, and all underwear gets washed daily (except bras as I don't have enough that fit).
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 628 Member
    I'll admit it, I don't wash my jeans after every wear.. I'll wash them when they have a stain on them or when they are loose.. LOL.... I own jeans for every weight stage in my life... I'm a borderline hoarder when it comes to jeans.. LOL..
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    I hold off washing my jeans too because I hate when my dark jeans fade. How long I go depends on how active I've been while wearing them.
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    I actually thought I was the only one.
    I'm at uni and only have three pairs of jeans, so they get a good week+ each before washing.
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Me too! I have 3 pair I rotate and wash once a week or when I start getting baggy butt. :O)