I also wear jeans for like a week

2»

Replies

• unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    “Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, you can wear them forever”

This. I wear them until they 1) smell, 2) get something on them that doesn't just brush off , or 3) start walking on their own.

Number 3 made me laugh.

I only own four pairs of jeans and can only afford to do laundry once a week, so I NEVER wear a pair only once prior to washing.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    WOW, I have a major issue with wearing anything twice without washing them..I also WILL NOT USE THE SAME TOWEL TWICE..Its crazy but I am the queen of laundry I do loads everyday . Nothing gets worn without getting washed right after in my house..I guess Im a little OCD in that department.

Your skin falls off some everyday so where do you think its going???IN YOUR CLOTHES and SHEETS. sad part is my son is just like me. My boyfriend will use the same towel twice and it gives me the skeeves....so you wipe your *kitten* and penis or vagina on that towel then the next day you rub your face with it..NO THANKS ! I go for the clean one everyday !
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I do that too but I bath before I put them on.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    The only time I was my jeans without wearing them a few times is if I spill something!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    WOW, I have a major issue with wearing anything twice without washing them..I also WILL NOT USE THE SAME TOWEL TWICE..Its crazy but I am the queen of laundry I do loads everyday . Nothing gets worn without getting washed right after in my house..I guess Im a little OCD in that department.

Your skin falls off some everyday so where do you think its going???IN YOUR CLOTHES and SHEETS. sad part is my son is just like me. My boyfriend will use the same towel twice and it gives me the skeeves....so you wipe your *kitten* and penis or vagina on that towel then the next day you rub your face with it..NO THANKS ! I go for the clean one everyday !

I have a different towel for face and vagina.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    I'll wear them two or three times before washing, but never in consecutive days. I think jeans look and fit better after they've been washed.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    so you wipe your *kitten* and penis or vagina on that towel then the next day you rub your face with it..

but It's been freshly washed! (My *kitten* that is):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skinnywithin
    so you wipe your *kitten* and penis or vagina on that towel then the next day you rub your face with it..

but It's been freshly washed! (My *kitten* that is):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know but it still creeps me out ! but what is worse is when he says ..HERE USE MY TOWEL.........sshhewww I just got a shiver thinking about it.
  • skinnywithin
    The only time I was my jeans without wearing them a few times is if I spill something!

explain this to me please LOL
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    ...oh, are you supposed to wash them....
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    So do I.

Washing jeans constantly after wearing them once is a good way to ruin them quickly, that many washes wears out clothes quickly. Not to mention unless you're sweating in them or working outside, they don't actually get dirty.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member

It's called bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths...You don't use one towel for everything.

Laundry is just something that is not that high on the priority list.. and if that means that my towels don't get washed that day, it's ok.. theres always tomorrow :)
  • i work with dogs, they dont care. i only have 2 pairs of jeans and i do laundry a little less than once a week.