Tastes like Reese's Dessert

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    that's so funny, do you know that play-dough people have patented the smell and will not reveal what they use to make it smell like that? same goes for the crayola people. Weird how those things have an immediately recognizable smell, isn't it?
  • beagle595
    Options
    that's so funny, do you know that play-dough people have patented the smell and will not reveal what they use to make it smell like that? same goes for the crayola people. Weird how those things have an immediately recognizable smell, isn't it?
    My Son's Pre-school Teacher got Play Dough Perfume as a gift from someone.. She is tyring to find out where they bought it. I think every kid (including myself when I was little) tries to eat the stuff because it smells soooo good! :noway: (But thank God I never ate or drank Elmers Glue. Yuck!)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I get a quirky catalog that sells the Playdough perfume.
    Sad thing is... I get so many it's hard to remember which one it is....
    I wanna say it's my "What on Earth" one.....
  • abbylove08
    Options
    bump
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I love Reese's, THANKS! I'm going to HAVE to try this on Friday, that's my day off!:flowerforyou:
  • ethan19blue
    Options
    :smile: yum, sounds good.

Thanks
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I love Reese's, THANKS! I'm going to HAVE to try this on Friday, that's my day off!:flowerforyou:

Let me know how you like it! My dd's are already asking to make it again! :bigsmile:
  • deb201
    deb201 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    am bumping this so I remember to try it!

132480.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • beagle595
    Options
    I get a quirky catalog that sells the Playdough perfume.
    Sad thing is... I get so many it's hard to remember which one it is....
    I wanna say it's my "What on Earth" one.....
    Thank you.. I couldn't find it on their website.. But found it/ Google'd.. It's made by Demeter Fragrance Library... $19.99. created to celebrate Play-doh 50th Birthday... I didn't know that. Have a great evening!