Goal reached, with pics!

Options

Replies

• NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done the work and it PAID OFF!!! CONGRATS! You look GREAT!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Just the inspiration I needed to make wise choices today!! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. you have done amazingly well.
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you seemed to always carry the weight well. Curvy in the right places. Congrats on the weight loss u look good
    !
  • larak2011
    Options
    You looked and still look very beautiful....you have a very curvy "womanly" body that is amazing!!! We all know you are much healthier now and probably feel much better about your self, which of course is better for you and your family. Congrats...on what looks to be an amazing transformation!!!!
  • sara42066
    sara42066 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    you seemed to always carry the weight well. Curvy in the right places. Congrats on the weight loss u look good
    !

Ty, my hubby hates my butte, still. He likes Jennifer Aniston's body, he doesn't complain any more that I am this small. But there was talk of lipo before I lost all the weight.
    I asked him why he married me since he hates my butte, he said cause he fell in love with me regardless of what I look like, and it is true. He hasn't treated me any different now that I am 109 lbs lighter. I am thankful for that
  • elgface
    Options
    Fabulous figure, such an awsome waistline!
  • sahalley
    sahalley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW !!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    May be one of the most amazing transformations I've seen yet. You look fantastic - congratulations!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    *FAINT* YOU LOOK GOOOOOD! AWESOME JOB ON YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
  • jerena2
    Options
    Girl, you look awesome and lots of women would kill for that curvy butt!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you have got some awesome curves and have made so much progress!!! Thanks for inspiring me today :)
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    what a huge difference! You have such a tiny waist btw!
  • rydanip
    rydanip Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You have an awesome body! What tips would you give people trying to lose 75-100 lbs?? What helped you most? What an inspiration!! And Girl I would KILL for that booty! I am flatty patty! LOL!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful achievement. Well done! You are inspirational :)
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Va va voom, girl . . . lookin' hot! I'm so proud of you . . . Congrats! :bigsmile:

Thank you for sharing your success! Keep up the good work!

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful shape...Congratulations!!!! The transformation is impressive!!! Great job!!!!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped! You look amazing! What a fantastic job you've done. You have a great figure, by the way! You look beautiful, congratulations on reaching your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!