Goal reached, with pics!

Options

Replies

• teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    You have an awesome body! What tips would you give people trying to lose 75-100 lbs?? What helped you most? What an inspiration!! And Girl I would KILL for that booty! I am flatty patty! LOL!

Just keep going, I still have a hard time realizing I am small without looking in the mirror. Till last week I was having a hard time realizing I need to stop loosing weight. I was trying to starve my self so my weight on the scale goes down b/c I am 173 lb and 5'4.
    But with the help of my Dr. we decided it is the way I am built and I need to work on strength training and ignore the fact that on the scale I weigh a lot. I actually posted this hopping it would help me accept the fact that I am there and I jsut need to work on maintaining, strength training and muscle tone.
    You guys are really helping me, ty very much!
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!!!! What an encouragement to see the progress in photos....way to stick with it and show us how it's done!! You look stunning!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome transformation! It's really great that you posted your pictures. Success stories give A LOT of people motivation to keep working hard to reach their goals. Your hubby should be thankful for your booty...lots of folks would love to have it. :) Then again, he's certainly entitled to his opinion.
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post! Your change was truly stunning and inspiring! I just started on my own trek and you have no idea how important it is for me to read about success stories like yours.. Bravo!!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Your hubby should be thankful for your booty...lots of folks would love to have it. :) Then again, he's certainly entitled to his opinion.

you said it very nicely, and I think I needed to hear it exactly how you said it. ty!
  • BrookiesNana
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Beautifully done! You look terrific!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have such a nice hourglass figure! Contrats on your hard work!
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • Cassycat
    Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good lord i would love to have your shape! You look gorgeous! congrats!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    girl you look awesome!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have hot curves :)
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! 110 lbs is such a great loss. You are so right that we are built a certain way and we can't change that, we have to love the bodies that we were given. Rock those curves!!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Fabulous work, you look fantastic! I'm so jealous of your curves, lol!!
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wooooowza!!!!!! That is AWESOME! Great job! ;-)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Great results! Thanks for sharing!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congrats on all your hard work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    All your hard work has paid off ! Just look at you ! Keep it going. You rock, girl !
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! Well done girly! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!