Current progress picture

Replies

• This may seem like a dumb question but what is this Chalean Extreme thing?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    This may seem like a dumb question but what is this Chalean Extreme thing?

I don't know-- but Marla likey!!:devil:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Amazing transformation. Good work Bro.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    it's true, you look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats. oh man a year feels like forever.....what happen to all those locks didnt go good with the six pack?
    Oh no no no no nooooooo I am not cutting my hair short. The new muscles look even better with the long locks. Its still about two thirds down my back. Here is a picture taken the same day that what my hair down for proof:

DSC04154_cropped2.JPG
  • This may seem like a dumb question but what is this Chalean Extreme thing?

ChaLEAN Extreme is a kick *kitten* new beachbody program :smile: Check it out: http://www.milliondollarbody.com/showcase_bcplayer.htm?bctid=4605548001&code=2760
  • That's it I am friend requesting everyone who said something nice about me in this thread.
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Your doing so great!
  • Holy Sexy Batman!!!!! Wow, you look fantastic. Congratulations on your progress, you have done a wonderful job. I know what I'm going to picture tomorrow while I am doing my weights! :blushing:
  • Holy Sexy Batman!!!!! Wow, you look fantastic. Congratulations on your progress, you have done a wonderful job. I know what I'm going to picture tomorrow while I am doing my weights! :blushing:

I am blushing! :blushing:

I am blushing! :blushing:

Yeah, so was I when I was typing it! :laugh:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Wow, I so shouldn't have opened that thread while I was at work....haha
  • Marla64
    Wow, I so shouldn't have opened that thread while I was at work....haha

Somebody get the smelling salts quick-- !!!
  • Marla64
    Holy Sexy Batman!!!!! Wow, you look fantastic. Congratulations on your progress, you have done a wonderful job. I know what I'm going to picture tomorrow while I am doing my weights! :blushing:

Yes, I know what I'm going to picture when I'm-- uh, yeah, doing my weights too, that's it-- !! :wink:
  • You look great! :bigsmile:

Yes, I know what I'm going to picture when I'm-- uh, yeah, doing my weights too, that's it-- !! :wink:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Kinda hard to keep that thought clean, isn't it? :wink:
  • Marla64
    Holy Sexy Batman!!!!! Wow, you look fantastic. Congratulations on your progress, you have done a wonderful job. I know what I'm going to picture tomorrow while I am doing my weights! :blushing:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Kinda hard to keep that thought clean, isn't it? :wink:

Um-- no, (ahem) uh, not all-- :blushing:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    I started out skinny as a stick and extremely weak. I cannot believe I was able to come so far.

Bicep curls day 1: 12lbs. ten reps Today:35lbs ten reps.
    Pullups day 1: 1. Today: 17
    Pushups day 1: 28 Today: Well over fifty. I never do them for max reps anymore.
    Lawn mower from P90X day 1: 15 lbs ten reps. Today: 90 + lbs ten reps
    Shoulder press day 1: 10 lbs 10 reps. Today: 45 lbs 10 reps

3.jpgn604730182_7114.jpg

You are scrumptious!:smooched: :blushing: P90X is awesome-well done!:wink:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Congrats. oh man a year feels like forever.....what happen to all those locks didnt go good with the six pack?
    Oh no no no no nooooooo I am not cutting my hair short. The new muscles look even better with the long locks. Its still about two thirds down my back. Here is a picture taken the same day that what my hair down for proof:

DSC04154_cropped2.JPG

Looks better shorter. You look older with it long.
  • Ditto!

If you cut your hair, man, you would end up on a magazine for real! :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!