I have been here for a month.......

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I have been here as a month as of yesterday. I know this doesn't seem like a long time but it is to me. I have not ever been faithful like this to a diet or exercise program, Although I don't see this as a diet anymore, I see this as a lifestyle change. Usually I only eat right for like 2 weeks at the most. I just want to say to everyone out there, if I can do this so can you. Thanks to all that have been supportive of me and that have been there to keep me motivated, I really appreciate all of you.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I have been here as a month as of yesterday. I know this doesn't seem like a long time but it is to me. I have not ever been faithful like this to a diet or exercise program, Although I don't see this as a diet anymore, I see this as a lifestyle change. Usually I only eat right for like 2 weeks at the most. I just want to say to everyone out there, if I can do this so can you. Thanks to all that have been supportive of me and that have been there to keep me motivated, I really appreciate all of you.
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    WOW THATS AWESOME! :happy: 18 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH! Must have working you tail off, literally:laugh: . Good job
    I have also been here for one month and am not considering this a diet but a new way to live my life.

Keep goin girl your in a groove now!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 18 lbs, Laura! We're all here for each other! Keep on keepin' on!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    18lbs in one month is something you SHOULD be proud. Congratulations!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    WOW THATS AWESOME! :happy: 18 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH! Must have working you tail off, literally:laugh: . Good job
    I have also been here for one month and am not considering this a diet but a new way to live my life.

Keep goin girl your in a groove now!

thanks, and congrats on the 11 pounds.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congrats on the 18 lbs, Laura! We're all here for each other! Keep on keepin' on!!!

thanks I am going to keep going till I reach my goal of 130 pounds.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    18lbs in one month is something you SHOULD be proud. Congratulations!!:drinker: :drinker:

thanks I am proud of myself.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I can't wait to see that happen, I am going to be right there rooting for you the entire time.
    :heart:
    Lynnie
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I can't wait to see that happen, I am going to be right there rooting for you the entire time.
    :heart:
    Lynnie

awwwww, thank so much.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I am so glad you are here. I remember about when you joined even though I only joined late Oct/early Nov:wink: 18 lbs gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just wonderful and I know how good each lb disappearing feels!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

denise in OR:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    Congrats Lauramg !!! Fabulous job

I have been here a month as well ... actually, I have been her longer but have been losing for a month

I'm going to try and catch up to you for my February loss !
    Cheers !! Keep up the great work !!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    awesome!!! I am so glad you are here. I remember about when you joined even though I only joined late Oct/early Nov:wink: 18 lbs gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just wonderful and I know how good each lb disappearing feels!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

denise in OR:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

thanks and it feels great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congrats Lauramg !!! Fabulous job

I have been here a month as well ... actually, I have been her longer but have been losing for a month

I'm going to try and catch up to you for my February loss !
    Cheers !! Keep up the great work !!!

thanks, and you can do it.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Lauramg!!!!! I am soo happy for you and proud of you!!! A month is a long way into making this a true lifestyle! Doesn't it feel great to be doing it right?!?! We are right here with you and today we are celebrating with you:flowerforyou: You are a changed person - ever changing for the better!!!! Yayyyyyyy YOU!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Laura.
    I'm so proud of you.
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    You are an inspiration to let me know that I can do it....I 've lost a good amount of weight over the past year and a half but I just can't seem to get back in the swing of things...have you been logging everything?....have you exercised much?...
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome job!! I can't wait to see before and afters someday! :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Lauramg!!!!! I am soo happy for you and proud of you!!! A month is a long way into making this a true lifestyle! Doesn't it feel great to be doing it right?!?! We are right here with you and today we are celebrating with you:flowerforyou: You are a changed person - ever changing for the better!!!! Yayyyyyyy YOU!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

yes, it feels amazing. Thanks.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That's awesome Laura.
    I'm so proud of you.
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

thank you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You are an inspiration to let me know that I can do it....I 've lost a good amount of weight over the past year and a half but I just can't seem to get back in the swing of things...have you been logging everything?....have you exercised much?...

thank you. Yes, log in everything that I eat. I exercise everyday but I mix it up, I don't do the same thing everyday so that my body stays challenged.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!