I have been here for a month.......

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Such an awesome job!! I can't wait to see before and afters someday! :tongue:
    [/quote

thanks and I can't wait till I can take after pics, the one you see is my before.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Laura congrats on the most recent loss I know it was hard to get but we treasure those the most! Keep up the good work you inspire us! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Laura congrats on the most recent loss I know it was hard to get but we treasure those the most! Keep up the good work you inspire us! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

awwwwww, thank you so much for saying I inspire you.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    You go girl :D
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Congrats Lauramg, I know how you feel, I am a dropper of the diet too, but really feel much the same, this is a choice to be healthy, not a diet.........CONGRATS AND YEEHAWW IN LAURAMG'S DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up all the great work,

:flowerforyou:
  • 142002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Congrats!! Keep up the good work!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Amazing! Keep up the good work. I love reading your messages.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Ohhh Big Big (((((hugs)))) I'm so proud of you! You've come too far to turn back now:) Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Good for you Laura. 20 lbs lost!!! :flowerforyou:

Also want to say that you are very warm and welcoming to many many new members. That first impression of being welcomed to MFP is so important.

Good luck and tks for sharing your success with us. Keep going :happy:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    great job done laura....keep up the good work...it is nice to have people around you that understand what we all are going thru...:drinker: :drinker:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    I have been here for a month also and I appreciate your messages and comments. I'd bet some of your success is due to your great attitude and encouraging support of others. You are doing great, keep paying it forward.
  • caddac1
    caddac1 Posts: 6 Member
    Congrats - thats truly amazing.
    I need your plan!

This is my first 'structured' diet (aka, one I havnt just tried to do off the top of my head)

This is the first time I have lost some weight - 8lbs in 3 weeks!

Good Luck Everyone
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    that is great WTG!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    You go girl :D

thanks girl, I hope you are feeling better.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Congrats Lauramg, I know how you feel, I am a dropper of the diet too, but really feel much the same, this is a choice to be healthy, not a diet.........CONGRATS AND YEEHAWW IN LAURAMG'S DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up all the great work,

:flowerforyou:

thanks so much.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    142002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Congrats!! Keep up the good work!

thank you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Amazing! Keep up the good work. I love reading your messages.

thanks and thanks for saying you love reading my messages.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Ohhh Big Big (((((hugs)))) I'm so proud of you! You've come too far to turn back now:) Keep it up:flowerforyou:

thanks so much, and I am going to keep going this time and not turn back.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Good for you Laura. 20 lbs lost!!! :flowerforyou:

Also want to say that you are very warm and welcoming to many many new members. That first impression of being welcomed to MFP is so important.

Good luck and tks for sharing your success with us. Keep going :happy:

thanks, and I love being so welcoming to the new members, I got such a warm welcome when I started here and I want all the new members to get the warm welcome that I got when I joined.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    great job done laura....keep up the good work...it is nice to have people around you that understand what we all are going thru...:drinker: :drinker:

thanks so much. Yes, it is so great to have people areound me that know how hard this can be sometimes. I love it here and this site is the best thing ever that I could use to keep myself motivatied.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!