rawr
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    look at you! You look amazing!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work and success!!!
  • gretchensdoll
    Options
    you look so fantastic!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You are such a motivation!
  • razorspells
    Options
    Wow! Excellent work! Truly inspiring!
  • I was just searching through the posts and seen this one. I love before and after pics as they are so motivating. I just want to say that you look healthy and gorgeous! You should be so proud of yourself. I know people that go on these diets and lose 30-40 pounds in like 3 to 4 months and they look sick. Your pics, look healthy throughout. I like that. It keeps me motivated and I am very happy for you. Keep it going! Happy Thanksgiving.
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing! I was just looking through different posts and found yours...so glad I did! You look absolutely beautiful! Wow...what an inspiration. Keep on keepin' on!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    U LOOK GREAT!!!! Any advice for me? I'm just starting out and your pics show that u know what ur doing!
    thnx for any advice u can send my way :-)

Just practice patience...find exercises that you enjoy doing, practice choices, portions, and time is very important for your meals...organize your meals...I preplan and cook all my meals before i go to work...and have them eaten by 700...The first 4-5 months I did not go sideways at all on my eating habits...I incorporated in moderation those things later I like...Hope that helps..
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing what a difference.....keep it up!!!
  • Danimarie01
    Options
    you look amazing congrats!
  • skinnydreams165
    skinnydreams165 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! This is what the site is about. Getting healthier and physically fit.

You can tell the difference.

Congratulations!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I agree with your honey! You look like a totally different person. WOW! You are simply amazing and BEAUTIFUL! You go girl!!!!! I'm so proud of YOU!!!!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great work and dedication!!! Good job!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, my lovely friend!!
  • ShellyRath
    Options
    Beautiful transformation.....such an inspiration!
  • emmabied
    Options
    An insperation to us all trying to lose weight just foundthe confidence to try again your pics will defo spur me on x
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I was chatting with The Honey last night and he said that he knows that I am the same person inside...but when he looks at me I am a total different person..(mind you he said both are beautiful but wow)....So the Pictures have sure showed exactly what he means....:happy:

November9-2-1.jpg

You look great!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Sexycook you and i have many friends on this site in common.You and i never had the pleasure of being friends. You look marvelous . I love the pictures. This has been a wondefrul journey for you and you have taken it seriously. My hat goes off to you. judith :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!