Which Disney character represents you??

Options

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Sebastian - because I'm crabby (yes I KNOW he's a lobster but I'm indulging in crustacean license!)

I think he's a crab, actually.

D'oh! You're right. Whatever. I'm crabby.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The Cheshire Cat, because I am a trippy creep.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    If you would have asked me this question a year ago, I would have said Eeyore . . . but since joining MFP and seeing that I can make each day a good day I can't really say I'm that anymore.

I have just found a new me along this journey . . . I am now independent, confident, and I am learning to love my reflection. I am also very caring towards others and always go out of my way to try to make someone else's day special.

So, with that said . . . I think maybe a Daisy Duck or a Mulan? What do you think?
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    One of the evil queens.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Donald Duck - I have a temper and I don't wear pants. :bigsmile:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Stitch.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Stitch.

You'll have to fight my 6 year old for stitch. It's uncanny.
  • bluegem87
    bluegem87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    MY BEST FRIEND HAD THIS ALL WORKED OUT FOR ME,
    SHE STATED WE (OUR GROUP) COULD ALL BE CHARACTERIZED AS WINNIE THE POOH CHARACTERS
    MINE WAS
    RABBIT, BC IM ALWAYS MAKING SURE THINGS ARE NEAT AND IN ORDER. :)
    SHE WAS SOMEWHAT WRONG THO BC SHE STATED SHE WAS LIKE OWL AND KNEW EVERYTHING! HOWEVER OWL DID THINK HE KNEW EVERYTHING SO MAYBE SHE WAS RIGHT ON QUE.
    I PERSONALLY WOULD SAY JASMINE, BC SHE KNEW SHE HAD TO FOLLOW HER HEART! AND SHE DIDN'T TAKE MUCH CRAP FROM ANYONE :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Alice from Alice in Wonderland because I'm curious about everything, have a big imagination and am a little bit mad. :bigsmile:
  • artsiefartsiek
    Options
    I think Ariel! I have really long red hair and just got married in Disney! My other profile picture is a photo from our wedding! When I came home, Alfred Angelo (a wedding dress designer) created a 2012 collection for Disney Fairytale Weddings and the Ariel dress looked just like the dress I wore. I wore a Kittychen dress called Rosabella.
  • rajalaw
    rajalaw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    eeeeeoooore!!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Quasimoto... anyone wanna hump?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Belle
    Loves to read, wants more from life. Always more.

Doesn't fall in love with ones outward appearance.
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Ahhh. Then that explains why I am far inferior in understanding the mindset of Disney characters.

Actually, just for the heck of it, I googled "representation of women in Disney films" and it turns out there ARE people who did their thesis on the topic. Kinda funny actually!
  • cupcakethefatclown
    Options
    I would say I am a a mix of Piglet, Dory, and Mary Poppins.

I don't see any of that in you.
    That was kind of mean dude. As long as she sees those amaizing characters in herself.... Any black girl that they have

Dudette, do you know what you're talking about? Oh, sorry, guess not.

I didn't even understand her last sentence.

In the last sentence, she was answering the OP's question...saying any black Disney character (although..not sure there is one...wasn't Walt Disney just a racist and Nazi sympathizer?).

I'd have to say I don't identify with any characters myself. Unless there are some more modern ones I don't know about, all female Disney characters are lazy twits that are just waiting for some guy to come along and save them....

mulan, broke the law to save her father and fight for her country (ened up saving all of china!) (newer but not that new)
    belle, sacrificed herself to save her father, was smart,loved to read.. (oldish disney)
    cinderella, she worked her *kitten* of for her stepmother and step sisters and made the best out of a bad situation (old disney)
    snow white, cooked and cleaned for room and bored (old disney)
    tianna, work her butt off as a waitress so she could earn enough to open her own restuarant (a year or 2 old)
    sleeping beauty, ok you got me there..
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Peter Pan

My ex and her best friend always thought I was like Pacha from the emperors new groove
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    mulan, broke the law to save her father and fight for her country (ened up saving all of china!) (newer but not that new)
    belle, sacrificed herself to save her father, was smart,loved to read.. (oldish disney)
    cinderella, she worked her *kitten* of for her stepmother and step sisters and made the best out of a bad situation (old disney)
    snow white, cooked and cleaned for room and bored (old disney)
    tianna, work her butt off as a waitress so she could earn enough to open her own restuarant (a year or 2 old)
    sleeping beauty, ok you got me there..
    Yeah, (again...not familiar with all of these), but how many of them ended with them marrying a Prince?

EDIT: Sorry to the OP...didn't mean to hijack your thread here!
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I used to identify with the ballet dancing hippos in Fantasia...but not any more!!!

I've always been partial to Disney's "bad girls" -- the witches et al. -- though I wouldn't necessarily say I "identify" with them. The heroines, even the more recent ones, are too shallow or one-dimensional for my tastes!
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Perdita from 101 Dalmatians....except for the puppies.