Which Disney character represents you??

Options

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Flik, from A Bug's Life. I never fit in.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    wasn't Walt Disney just a racist and Nazi sympathizer?
    That's just speculation.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1623/was-walt-disney-a-fascist
  • RedHeadChick
    RedHeadChick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    On Halloween a little girl came and got candy and then ran back to her Mom and Dad saying, " Look what ARIEL gave me"! So I guess Ariel the mermaid? LOL! That may explain why my hips are wide.... From the Mermaid Tail....Heehee...
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am a total Belle... but mainly just because of the book obsession. When I say obsession, I mean OBSESSION. And a bit of Peter Pan too, because I'm having some trouble growing up.
  • Mingyming
    Options
    I would say I am a a mix of Piglet, Dory, and Mary Poppins.

I don't see any of that in you.
    That was kind of mean dude. As long as she sees those amaizing characters in herself.... Any black girl that they have

Dudette, do you know what you're talking about? Oh, sorry, guess not.

I didn't even understand her last sentence.

In the last sentence, she was answering the OP's question...saying any black Disney character (although..not sure there is one...wasn't Walt Disney just a racist and Nazi sympathizer?).

I'd have to say I don't identify with any characters myself. Unless there are some more modern ones I don't know about, all female Disney characters are lazy twits that are just waiting for some guy to come along and save them....
    Thank you for getting the point I was trying to make. I did not go into detail but I think I should have. The "princess with the afro puffs" is really the only black character that they had and still in the movie it started out with her doing slave work in the kitchen.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Tigger!!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'd say a mix of Dopey and Meg from Hercules.

Maybe throw in some Ursula when TOM rolls around.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    blog+bbw.JPG
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    I'm the one from "Finding Nemo" who had short term memory loss... I can't remember her name. :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Any black girl that they have
    Don't forget the Muses from "Hercules".

Hercules_-_The_King_Of_Thessaly_18.jpg
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I would like to be Queen Maleficent.

files.php?file=Disney3_809599072.jpg
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This thread made me laugh. :laugh:

I couldn't come up with a Disney character, mainly because I haven't seen a lot of the movies or if I have, not in years!

So I did a little google search and found two interesting things...
    (mind you my search was only 'disney character')

1. A quiz (fun!) - and evidently I am The Beast (81%). "Your alter ego is The Beast! But that is only a name... you are kind hearted and sweet, people just misunderstand you." But coming in close was Goofy, Cinderella and Peter Pan. (for those as bored as me, a link to the quiz.... http://tinyurl.com/6ofh62q)

2. I saw someone said Disney was a racist or Nazi. I can't tell you for sure on the Nazi bit, but someone at cracked.com put together a list of the 9 most racist Disney characters, so I thought I would share: http://tinyurl.com/yjeoc5b. PS- the interesting thing about this find was it came up before the quiz did in the search results. hmm.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    i found a quiz and it said i was Bambi!! haha :ohwell:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Jasmine from Aladian (sp?)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Sebastian - because I'm crabby (yes I KNOW he's a lobster but I'm indulging in crustacean license!)

No... he's a crab...
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Snow White...because I love animals! Or Belle....we're both very caring, patient people. I was Snow White in kindergarten.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Double Post
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Nala from The Lion King.
  • Actually I think Thumper from bambi.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Nala from The Lion King.

Can't have her. She's totally Black. ::laughing smiley that isn't working, MFP fixitnow!!::

Oh, wait. I'm not Chinese. Guess I can't pick Mulan. Unless I call her Muleezy for sheezy.