I need short friends, haha.

Options
13»

Replies

• Abednos
    Abednos Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 :D Shorty !

Sometimes I hate being short, But sometimes I LOVE IT .. :) And yeahh, I agree with you. Taller people can carry so much more weight without being "big'
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3. lol
  • carlson06
    Options
    Was 5'2" till I had my first kid, then my hips stayed spread more and I went to 5'1 3/4" :)
    I like being short other then the fact the weight shows more!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1
  • ascott048
    Options
    I am almost 5'1" tall and I need some short friends to help motivate me. I see these tall girls that weigh 40 lbs heavier than I do that look smaller than me and I get frustrated. I'm not saying that I don't want tall friends on here, I'm just looking for some shorter ones as well. I am trying to lose 20-25 lbs, I have already lost and kept off over 20 so I just want to keep it going :-) Thanks!!

Hi there, I am 5'1". I lost 50 lbs two years ago and gained some back. Now I am determined to finally get to my goal. I will send you a friend request now :)
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'1" tall and I need some short friends to help motivate me. I see these tall girls that weigh 40 lbs heavier than I do that look smaller than me and I get frustrated. I'm not saying that I don't want tall friends on here, I'm just looking for some shorter ones as well. I am trying to lose 20-25 lbs, I have already lost and kept off over 20 so I just want to keep it going :-) Thanks!!

Hi there, I am 5'1". I lost 50 lbs two years ago and gained some back. Now I am determined to finally get to my goal. I will send you a friend request now :)

I am almost 5'1" as well, i also lost weight 2 years ago and then went back to school and have gained most of it back i would like to lose about 20 lbs give or take and need all the help i can get !! So feel free to add me as well!!
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am about that add me if you would like.
  • tea_riffic
    Options
    FYI, it's not just a female thing. The same applies to shorter men, and not only from a weight perspective but from a . . . well . . . you know . . . . dating / mate kinda thing. Just sayin' . . . . .

Know that for most people, whether you're short or tall, you're just as beautiful, and it took me a long time to realize this . . . . if they don't think so, they're not worth having in your life. Just a thought . . . .

Mike i know how you feel, however unfortunately its still something i struggle with. I do a very good job of covering it up but deep down it really does bug me but hey ho what can one do.

5'6 and 170lbs. Add me my vertically challenged friends!!!!
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    i think im maybe 5'3 and i have 60 more pounds to lose. feel free to add me
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft1" and I have a lot of body fat percentage to lose.

Maybe you should create a group for short people, so we can have a place to communicate.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11...sometimes 5'! Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for fellow shorty friends!
  • 2wawas
    2wawas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'2" and loving it....I'm here for you!
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I am about 5 as well- what a great group! :flowerforyou: